## Syne ##

WWBD

"Syne"

The Kilties monthly newsletter, "Syne", is now available to enjoy via the Internet to all members, alumni, fans, friends, family and the general public.

To subscribe to the upcoming January 2008 edition and further monthy editions, simply sign up at the corps' website located HERE.

I'm Syned Up!

Go Mad Plaid '08!

WWBD

quote name='WWBD' date='Jan 8 2008, 04:22 PM' post='2116838']

"Syne"

The Kilties monthly newsletter, "Syne", is now available to enjoy via the Internet to all members, alumni, fans, friends, family and the general public.

To subscribe to the upcoming January 2008 edition and further monthy editions, simply sign up at the corps' website located HERE.

Got my "Syne" thanks Kilts! :rolleyes:

JC : Twelve MP ...wow.. sensational!! Now if I could only hear those show tunes mp3's... :blink:

WWBD

quote name='J.C.' date='Jan 11 2008, 10:52 PM' post='2120273']

The first issue of "Syne" is in cyberspacel!!

Very nice indeed!

Thanks Beth and Dan! Job well done!

"Syne"

Received mine yesterday.....very nicely done!! Good stuff!! :rolleyes:

DCP News is now signed up. That means more Kilties updates on the front page. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Next Edition Going to Press!!

"Syne"