DCP CONTEST - Win Tickets to BLAST!

JohnD

We were able to work-out an INCREDIBLE opportunity for TWO lucky DCPers to win a chance to see BLAST! for free. If you live in or can get to SoCal for the evening of Tuesday, February 5th - be sure to see the story on the front page of DCP and register.

The contest closes on January 31st - so be sure to REGISTER NOW.

GOOD LUCK!

I'm officially entered. Thanks for the heads up.

Done.

Although the contest rules imply that you can enter if you are not a US resident, the entry form does not allow me to put in a province and postal code, since state and zip codes are mandatory fields. I would love to win to give the tickets to good friends who provided us with wonder California hospitality when we were down in Pasadena. Hopefully they can correct this so we can enter!

Although the contest rules imply that you can enter if you are not a US resident, the entry form does not allow me to put in a province and postal code, since state and zip codes are mandatory fields. I would love to win to give the tickets to good friends who provided us with wonder California hospitality when we were down in Pasadena. Hopefully they can correct this so we can enter!

Actually, the very first sentence of the paragraph on Eligibility says that the "The “Blast Ticket Contest” (The Contest) is open to any US resident that is 18 years or older. " Further, tickets are not transferable to a third-party, so we'll need your friends to register.

I've answered your email with a couple of ideas, Cathy - please see your inbox.

-john

I was an actor in London. Ive seen BLAST 5x from the "wings"...great show!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question.

Statistically speaking. Does Blast usually perform to sold out houses?

I have my ticket to see them here on the east coast. It will be the first time I've seen them. Needless to say I'm excited beyond words.

Also does anyone know what their repertoire is this year?