CAMP! Madison Style

It's a fantastic idea!

Great job men!

:wall:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, the more I think about it...I'm wrong. I DO think it's a good idea. Drum corps IS getting more expensive for marching members and this alumni involvement should FLAT OUT be lauded. Outstanding work gentlemen! Here's hoping other alumni organizations/groups/gatherings of friends, etc. follow your lead.

Wouldn't it be a crazy world if every member could benefit from some sponsorship/scholarship resources given by a past member. What an outstanding legacy to leave.

You know, the more I think about it...I'm wrong. I DO think it's a good idea. Drum corps IS getting more expensive for marching members and this alumni involvement should FLAT OUT be lauded. Outstanding work gentlemen! Here's hoping other alumni organizations/groups/gatherings of friends, etc. follow your lead.

Wouldn't it be a crazy world if every member could benefit from some sponsorship/scholarship resources given by a past member. What an outstanding legacy to leave.

I think it's a great effort and it inspires me to do more. I'm giving to the Explorer Fund

and if I am able, I want to try to sponsor a member or two. So people on here, if you like my artwork

and buy some (like the painting shown below), know that you are helping to contribute to the fine young men of the Madison Scouts! I know it's shameless self-promotion, but I truly want to do all I can to help the guys.

And my fellow alums, I encourage you to help out and pass the word. :)

Edited by madalumni

Hey Jason, It was good to meet you at the camp.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we had a blast working this weekend. I feel like I improved a lot as an individual member already. Getting our butts handed to us the way we did really has inspired me to work hard in the off season. The staff is incredible and I can't wait to work with them full time starting in May.

-Weedy

2 cosmos a week, what the H@%l is a cosmo? Be men and drink BEER..... I personally think that this is phenomenal. Way to go guard guys. Instead of wishing things were different, you are actually doing something about it, and its POSITIVE. Too bad there are those that whine and cry for equality but do nothing to bring it about, except, whine and cry. Keep up the good work, and start drinking with the bigdogs, cosmos?????

Soooooooo...........clues on the site?

I got nothing :worthy:

Lower right corner. :wall: