Mighty St. Joe's Classic XV

We will be ready to play another hot one...St. Joes is funny when they put the uniforms on, they transform into a really great sounding drum corps. But I still dont know where the energy comes from. With Harrisburg under our belts, we cab be sure to let it go in Rochester.

BTW, this is another great drum corps party with a DJ that knows what to play to get people moving.

Donny

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be ready to play another hot one...St. Joes is funny when they put the uniforms on, they transform into a really great sounding drum corps. But I still dont know where the energy comes from. With Harrisburg under our belts, we cab be sure to let it go in Rochester.

BTW, this is another great drum corps party with a DJ that knows what to play to get people moving.

Donny

Excellant party Donny. Last year I got 5 pounds of fries for what.......like a dollar? One pound slice of pizza for about 2 bucks? Great DJ is right. One of the few party's that registers on the Richter Scale.

St. Joes throws the ultimate party......trust me on this one :blush:

We should be back in full strength with Frank, Nate and "Iron" Mike back in the lead sop line. And we can play longer too!!! That must mean Rio, Brazil and other packages will be offered for the crowd's enjoyment! Look for the at least the horn line to be a bit bigger than in H'Burg, probably the drum line too!

"The Kids", Timmy Allen and Ryan Codd did a pretty fair job as replacements for those leads in Harrisburg though.

Erie is bringing their "BIG" corps too...and The Light Brigade is always a treat to see in WNY. Prime Time Brass and CRU are better than ever, and we also get to see Brigs first outing. All we need now is a Canadian drum line like CADRE and a local marching band (Greece Schools, director Jeff Hoffman), and we are complete. I am I missing something? Oh yeah, The Ghost Riders from Parts Unknown should have a slightly larger unit than Harrisburg as well.

...Amy must have (retired) Bob running today I would bet. LOL...

Donny

Edited by donnymusic

...Amy must have (retired) Bob running today I would bet. LOL...

Donny

Nope.........golf with Gary and Patti

I'm pummmmpppedddd d

That makes lots of us.

What a gorgeous day here in WNY.

Can't wait 'til next Saturday.

Donny, I think you forgot GR..............

No its on the list kinda on the bottom and I quote Donny

"Oh yeah, The Ghost Riders from Parts Unknown should have a slightly larger unit than Harrisburg as well."

I presume more people means sounds better but I have been mistaken before...

No its on the list kinda on the bottom and I quote Donny

"Oh yeah, The Ghost Riders from Parts Unknown should have a slightly larger unit than Harrisburg as well."

I presume more people means sounds better but I have been mistaken before...

Guess I was in too much of a hurry to get outside........nicer tomorrow!

MSJ drumline will be 5 or 6 larger, with our special guest Mike S. all the way from Arizona.

I actually edited it in afterward LOL.