• Phantom 07
    • Madison 78
    • Madison 85
    • Madison 95

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tied between Cadets 1999 and SCV 2000.

I'll have to find a copy of '00 SCV. A few people have mentioned that show. Can't say I've seen it. I do remember the Cavies' Niagara show that year was da bomb!

There's absolutely no way PR and Cavies were better than BD and Cadets last year. Sorry. Cavies could've been in 5th or 6th, easily.

Your opionion is fine, no hassels from me. After watching the dvds, do you own them? I do and in my honest opionion the Cadets Drum Corps was great ,you should not get extra points for distracting parts of your show, it should make your score go down not up. Listen to the top 12 without watching,clearly with no hesitation at all, they were givin a push in the end just because of who they are. That will end some day, hopefully sooner than later. Everyone was good top to bottom, nobody came close to Cavies drill, best show of the night for that one night was Phantom Regiment. SCV didnt suck either.

JASON

No question about it for me:

MADISON SCOUTS 1995...my favorite show of all time!!!!!

I agree....with one more...1978 Madison :nervous:

2000 SCV

1995 Madison

1985 Madison

1980 Spirit

Your opionion is fine, no hassels from me. After watching the dvds, do you own them? I do and in my honest opionion the Cadets Drum Corps was great ,you should not get extra points for distracting parts of your show, it should make your score go down not up. Listen to the top 12 without watching,clearly with no hesitation at all, they were givin a push in the end just because of who they are. That will end some day, hopefully sooner than later. Everyone was good top to bottom, nobody came close to Cavies drill, best show of the night for that one night was Phantom Regiment. SCV didnt suck either.

JASON

News flash. . .not everything you find distracting is distracting for everyone else. . .and in no way did The Cadets get a push from the judges.

JASON

your post gives me lulz.

~>conner