A suggestion

Simple - don't give DCI your money. Don't buy souvies. Dont go to shows. Nothing talks like loss of revenue.

If you're happy - go have a good time.

Simple choice....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like DCI you should only post in the historical corps and DCA sections of this site.

If you don't like DCI you should only post in the historical corps and DCA sections of this site.

I've never responded well to gag orders. If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

I've never responded well to gag orders. If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

Quoted for truth.

Simple - don't give DCI your money. Don't buy souvies. Dont go to shows. Nothing talks like loss of revenue.

If you're happy - go have a good time.

Simple choice....

You're right. I should just roll over and let the activity I love become something me and a lot of other people don't want it to be. Maybe I'll take up knitting...

You're right. I should just roll over and let the activity I love become something me and a lot of other people don't want it to be. Maybe I'll take up knitting...

If you have a more direct and effective suggestion, I'm not kidding - I'd love to hear it.

If you have a more direct and effective suggestion, I'm not kidding - I'd love to hear it.

In fact, I do. We as a community need to share our feelings and ideas with DCI. This is our activity. Why should it be something we don't like?

PS If I'm coming off as hostile, I'm not trying to.

You could also start a corps that performs shows that way you think they should be performed and join DCI. If

everyone that didn't like the new rules changes did that, then in a few years you could vote to change the rules back

to the way you like them. It would take a lot of work but, if it's something you love, then it would be worth it, right?

Or you could give it a chance. I mean, I don't like electronics either and am very frightened that it will lead to a lessening of the dilagence and determination that DC has stood for in my mind. That being said, I fully plan on watching at least one show (if they are still webcast in 2009) to see what exactly this means.

I suggest that rather then throwing the baby out with the bathwater, lets see wht it looks like first.