OT-TO ALL YOU PATRIOTS FANS....

Ummmmm......

The Pats were the best team in the NFL this year...no doubt. I believe they just ran out of steam.

The Super Bowl was a great game. Of course I wish the Pats won but, no use crying over it.

Congrats to the Giants.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the but was Giants were just lucky.....when you have a whiny-### qb who get's everything he wants....

(btw, I'm not a fan of either team...I just wanted NE (the much better team) to win)

Well...

The "better" team C-H-O-K-E-D......

BIG TIME!!!!!! :tongue:

Ummmmm......

The Pats were the best team in the NFL this year...no doubt. I believe they just ran out of steam.

The Super Bowl was a great game. Of course I wish the Pats won but, no use crying over it.

Congrats to the Giants.

You must mean the "best team during the regular season"!!! :tongue:

the but was Giants were just lucky.....

disagree with you. they didn't win these last playoff few games solely on luck. PLUS they gave the Pats a run for their money in the December game. that wasn't luck. that was determination and lots of heart. they played their butts off then and in every single playoff game. they did it again last night.

to say they won yesterday on luck makes you sound like a sore loser Steve. :tongue:

ONE PIC SAYS IT ALL !!!

photo09.jpg

HELP ME GISELLE..HELP ME!!

Nice pic! I'm not a fan of either team but I was impressed with Eli Manning's performance. He never gave up. I guess Patriots couldn't get their spies in the Giants' practices last week. There shouldn't be anyone saying how "lucky" the Giants are...The Patriots, who averaged over 30 points a game this year, could only manage 14 points--just got beat-plain and simple. Tom Brady got sacked a LOT and his offensive line did NOTHING to protect him. The Giants "D" should get a game ball for their aggressive performance. Vic's pic says it all. Great game to watch.

-GM

Ummmmm......

Congrats to the Giants.

Finally.......someone with a partial sense of reason!

The GIANTS were the better team yesterday....PERIOD!

The Patriots did NOT run out of steam, unless you consider all the times the Giants defense got to Brady.

Ball Control played some factor in it as well....keep the best offense in football off the field, and you can't score points!

Manning controled the clock better than I have ever seen from him. He also made some big plays, but none bigger than the 2 passes to Boss and Tyree in the 4th.

Oh yeah......can anyone tell me why Belicheat left the field with 2 seconds left on the clock? OK....I do give him credit for going over to shake Coughlin's hand, but isn't it customary for the loosing coach to stay with the team until the clock says 0:00?

What a sore loser!!! NO CLASS!!! :tongue:

Best ting to happen to the Giants was Shockey got hurt.

I couldn't help but notices that Shockey was in a luxury box during the game. Anyone else think the team told him to stay off the sidelines like I did?

Congrats to the Giants. Sure surprised the hell out of me. I had em dead to rights in both the Dallas and GB games.

Oh yeah......can anyone tell me why Belicheat left the field with 2 seconds left on the clock? OK....I do give him credit for going over to shake Coughlin's hand, but isn't it customary for the loosing coach to stay with the team until the clock says 0:00?

What a sore loser!!! NO CLASS!!! :tongue:

Well...I've never seen a football coach leave his team while there was time on the clock (albeit was :01 with the other team in possession). The Patriots were the best team this year, no doubt but the Giants were better in the Super Bowl. I guess he wasn't accustomed to losing. It's been awhile since the Patriots lost a big game like that...that's like the captain of the ship getting in the life raft before it completely sinks.

I will say that I've been impressed with the Patriots' professionalism all season long, aside from the cheating scandal(s). For example, at the press conferences after game, the players (even Randy Moss) were wearing shirt, tie and a blazer. They were trying to project a professional, clean cut image.

But, the coach walking off before the game completely ended knocked my relatively high impression of them down another notch for me...

-GM

Maybe it was the new short sleeved hoodie he was wearing.

Great slow-mo HD shots of Brady's ankle. Those were AWESOME :tongue:

OT:

E*Trade of the Doritos w/ the mouse trap were the winners of the $2.7 million Commercials