OT-TO ALL YOU PATRIOTS FANS....

Best ting to happen to the Giants was Shockey got hurt.

I couldn't help but notices that Shockey was in a luxury box during the game. Anyone else think the team told him to stay off the sidelines like I did?

Agreed.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

Agreed as well, and I am a HUGE Shockey fan!!!

BUT.....this kid Boss, is a Bavaro throwback.....and there was no one that played that position like Bavaro did!!! :tongue:

Catch, run, and drag 5 players with you for another 10 yards!!!

Must have something to do with the number 89 !!!

Agreed as well, and I am a HUGE Shockey fan!!!

BUT.....this kid Boss, is a Bavaro throwback.....and there was no one that played that position like Bavaro did!!! :tongue:

Catch, run, and drag 5 players with you for another 10 yards!!!

Must have something to do with the number 89 !!!

I said the same thing, Frank!

Bavaro was an amazing player!

I got to meet him when he and I had ACL knee surgery at the same time back in 1990.

We had the same doctor. He was a great guy, too, and he played the game incredibly well!!!

Best ting to happen to the Giants was Shockey got hurt.

I couldn't help but notices that Shockey was in a luxury box during the game. Anyone else think the team told him to stay off the sidelines like I did?

Congrats to the Giants. Sure surprised the hell out of me. I had em dead to rights in both the Dallas and GB games.

Shockey New that if he was their early in the week they media would focus on him like they did Tom Brady's Foot. So HE decided to come later and be there for the game.. His teammates wanted him their sooner because he is part of the team. Some might not like him but he is a good player one of the best run blocking Tightends the Giants have. With that said it is nice to see the others step up will make the team even that much better next season and well shockey is getting up their in football age so its nice to see good back ups.. Yeah he might have attitude but he has come a long way and has brought his emotions down.

I said the same thing, Frank!

Bavaro was an amazing player!

I got to meet him when he and I had ACL knee surgery at the same time back in 1990.

We had the same doctor. He was a great guy, too, and he played the game incredibly well!!!

He still is a great guy.. He isn't dead :)

Finally.......someone with a partial sense of reason!

The GIANTS were the better team yesterday....PERIOD!

The Patriots did NOT run out of steam, unless you consider all the times the Giants defense got to Brady.

Ball Control played some factor in it as well....keep the best offense in football off the field, and you can't score points!

Manning controled the clock better than I have ever seen from him. He also made some big plays, but none bigger than the 2 passes to Boss and Tyree in the 4th.

Oh yeah......can anyone tell me why Belicheat left the field with 2 seconds left on the clock? OK....I do give him credit for going over to shake Coughlin's hand, but isn't it customary for the loosing coach to stay with the team until the clock says 0:00?

What a sore loser!!! NO CLASS!!! :tongue:

Not a fan of Sweatshirt man.. But the stadium clock showed 0:00. That is why he left the field. But he was not happy to have to come back out.

Oh and about the sweatshirt. When we saw he did not have on the Grey one we said that is a good sign. Thought at half time he would change..

Now I have to give Randy Moss and Harrison Credit .. They gave the Giants credit ... Brady and SweatShirt Man Danced around it ..

To go with the 18-1 T shirts We thought of this at work ..

Most Touchdowns thrown

Most Touchdowns recieved

8 ProBowlers

Perfect Regular season

Most receptions in a Superbowl

18-1

(enter Patriots salary here)

One ProBowler

One SuperBowl MVP

Superbowl Champions

14-6

Priceless!!!!

Edited by Bond624

You can't be the best team in the league when you don't win the most important game of your life. Wasn't that what people were saying about the Cowboys. You can't be the best team in the NFC and loss an important game.

There is no doubt that the Cowboys and obviously the Patriots had better records then the Giants, in fact on paper they should have lost every playoff game. When the AccuScore calculated 10,000 scenarios for each play, Giants only won the game 22% of the time. However, they pulled the upset and I think deserve to be called the best team in the league.

Finally.......someone with a partial sense of reason!

The GIANTS were the better team yesterday....PERIOD!

The Patriots did NOT run out of steam, unless you consider all the times the Giants defense got to Brady.

Ball Control played some factor in it as well....keep the best offense in football off the field, and you can't score points!

Manning controled the clock better than I have ever seen from him. He also made some big plays, but none bigger than the 2 passes to Boss and Tyree in the 4th.

Oh yeah......can anyone tell me why Belicheat left the field with 2 seconds left on the clock? OK....I do give him credit for going over to shake Coughlin's hand, but isn't it customary for the loosing coach to stay with the team until the clock says 0:00?

What a sore loser!!! NO CLASS!!! :tongue:

I have to disagree with you on that Frank. I did say that they ran out of steam because the Patriots played hard yesterday and were the better team going into the Super Bowl but as they say...the better team does not always win. Manning made an incredible throw with :39 on the clock and connected...it happens. :worthy:

Again Congrats to the Giants...considering all the crap Manning took last year from the NY Media and the fans (absolutley brutal) to seeing him on the platform with the trophy is pretty cool. :tongue:

Now onto Baseball.....GO RED SOX! :inlove:

Edited by sopbabe

One would think that the Pats would come out blazing...yawn.....and then came Tom Petty. I like Tom but never went out of my way to buy his albums (vinyl discs that were played on a turntable back in the day). He didn't play Refugee!!! Maybe next year they can get Neil Sedaka and the Lettermen for half time :tongue: