OT-TO ALL YOU PATRIOTS FANS....

No..no Mary...not angry at all, and I hope you don't take it that way. And YES....we can be friends!!! :worthy:

I am just elated at the way the Giants played. They just outright beat the Patriots yesterday...no if's, and's or but's about it!

ATTENTION ALL BOSTONIANS........here are 3 more words you can add to your famous catch phrases.....

ELI FREAKING MANNING!!!! :tongue::tongue::inlove:

LOL

Okay Frank, you've had your fun. The doctor says that it's time for you to go back to "the home."

The alternative is that four very large guys wearing Patriots jackets superglue your lips together.

Just trying to be helpful....

Andy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look at the history of the nfl you could make an argument that this is the end of the patriot dynasty. there is now a blueprint on how to mke brady ineffective. i would argue that the pats will now start a decline and no they won't see another super bowl for quite some time. just as it happened to shula, chck knoll, jimmy johnson, bill walsh the league has figured out how to beat their stratagy. the giants showed how to do it.with the right personell they can now be had. it's a copy cat league. as for the giants it was a great win but let's remember this all started when they played the pats at the end of the season and they rode that momentum. they have a lot of question marks coming into next year. what of shokey, strahan. and a lot of guys that didn't do sqat all year but shined for 5 games. my predition is the giants don't make the playoffs and the pats lose in the divisional round. history bears this out. BTW does moss tart his crap now?

Not to mention the latest cheating allegations against the Patsies....

Not to mention the latest cheating allegations against the Patsies....

i forgot to mention that and also the giants were a wildcard team.

if you look at the history of the nfl you could make an argument that this is the end of the patriot dynasty. there is now a blueprint on how to mke brady ineffective. i would argue that the pats will now start a decline and no they won't see another super bowl for quite some time. just as it happened to shula, chck knoll, jimmy johnson, bill walsh the league has figured out how to beat their stratagy. the giants showed how to do it.with the right personell they can now be had. it's a copy cat league. as for the giants it was a great win but let's remember this all started when they played the pats at the end of the season and they rode that momentum. they have a lot of question marks coming into next year. what of shokey, strahan. and a lot of guys that didn't do sqat all year but shined for 5 games. my predition is the giants don't make the playoffs and the pats lose in the divisional round. history bears this out. BTW does moss tart his crap now?

I think the only thing missing in the history of the NFL is that those other dynasty's began to fall when their QB's got older, they didn't have a 30 year old QB in the prime of his career who happens to be the best in the league already. That is huge, plus they are relatively young on offense, let them play another year and fix a couple of blocking schemes and they're right back on track. Remember, their WHOLE receiver corps ( had to get that word in there seeing this a drum corps forum) was brand new, look what they accomplished after only 1 season together, another season...scary. Defense is another matter, they're a little long in the tooth at linebacker, but their D line is young and one of the best in the league. Let's not forget, the Pats get the 7th pick in the draft this year. There is no such thing as a blue print, the Pats adjust like no other team. They did win 18 games and came up short in the big one, the Patriots will not be going away anytime soon!

I just wanted NE (the much better team) to win)

Quite obviously, the Patriots were not the much better team.

This Jets and Ravens fan was rooting for the Giants.... because, having grown up in the NY metro area, I'm honor-bound to dislike any pro sports team from New England. :tongue:

Fran

I think he knows about the Packs. Do we really need to pick a fight with everyone?

I think the only thing missing in the history of the NFL is that those other dynasty's began to fall when their QB's got older, they didn't have a 30 year old QB in the prime of his career who happens to be the best in the league already. That is huge, plus they are relatively young on offense, let them play another year and fix a couple of blocking schemes and they're right back on track. Remember, their WHOLE receiver corps ( had to get that word in there seeing this a drum corps forum) was brand new, look what they accomplished after only 1 season together, another season...scary. Defense is another matter, they're a little long in the tooth at linebacker, but their D line is young and one of the best in the league. Let's not forget, the Pats get the 7th pick in the draft this year. There is no such thing as a blue print, the Pats adjust like no other team. They did win 18 games and came up short in the big one, the Patriots will not be going away anytime soon!

sorry but you are soooooooo wrong. bob griese was younger then brady. dan marino was younger then brady. they have problems that need to be addressed . there are blue prints but i won't argue cause i know i'm right.i've been a fan for 48 years and what i say is true. it's over. things don't last forever and time marches on. the steeler dynasty lasted 6 years. dallas about 5. 49'ers about 7 . times up.

I think he knows about the Packs. Do we really need to pick a fight with everyone?

I'm betting that ea1974 is a Packer fan himself and didn't mean it that way. I'm a Colts fan and I'll flat out say the Colts didn't get it done this year either.

Now next year.... who knows, maybe we'll get to see the brothers Manning face off against each other in the big game.