Miamisburg

Musical_Spinner

It's also unfortunate that cgcg can't get the crowd into their show. . .they might win in the end, but I think most will not remember this show.

i reverentially differ.

just because the audience doesn't scream and holler like rabid hockey fans and stomp their feet during or after this subtle,tatsefull program is no indication that the crowd insn't connecting with them on many levels.i for one as a member of "the crowd" am very much into this show.i prefer this sensitive,artistic,introspective style of show over the often higher rewarded cliche riddled pedestrian fodder that is in abundance at this time."stay gold" is aesthetically sublime,intelligent and sophisticated perhaps a little too sophisticated for the few "joe punchclocks" and "sally housecoats" that permeate the stands.

as for your nostradamus-like prediction about them not being remembered :blink: this has got to be one of the most respected and remembered guards in wgi history and this seasons exquisite production like so many others in their vast repitiore will resound in time.center grove's quality contributions to the activity are prolific and that's something that no one can diminish or take away from them.....try as they may!

btw,miamisburg is a very fine program and they are great competitors.

Edited by dugg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reverentially differ.

just because the audience doesn't scream and holler like rabid hockey fans and stomp their feet during or after this subtle,tatsefull program is no indication that the crowd insn't connecting with them on many levels.i for one as a member of "the crowd" am very much into this show.i prefer this sensitive,artistic,introspective style of show over the often higher rewarded cliche riddled pedestrian fodder that is in abundance at this time."stay gold" is aesthetically sublime,intelligent and sophisticated perhaps a little too sophisticated for the few "joe punchclocks" and "sally housecoats" that permeate the stands.

as for your nostradamus-like prediction regarding them not being remembered :blink: this has got to be one of the most respected and remembered guards in wgi history and this seasons exquisite production like so many others in their vast repitiore will resound in time.center grove's quality contributions to the activity are prolific and that's something that no one can diminish or take away from them.....try as they may!

btw,miamisburg is a very fine program and they are great competitors.

oh dugg. . .one day you will find many scholars who will debate my nostradamus-like predictions, I also had a hand in creating the Mayan Calendar.

I am in no way trying to belittle Center Grove's wonderful contribution to the activity, I'm just letting you know what I observed at Dayton, which was people text messaging, checking their phones etc. half-way through their performance. It really is a shame, b/c cgcg is a beautiful group, but for the most part, to the average fan. . .they lost interest, from what I saw.

That said, you know I still love you dugg! :tongue:

oh dugg. . .one day you will find many scholars who will debate my nostradamus-like predictions, I also had a hand in creating the Mayan Calendar.

That said, you know I still love you dugg! :tongue:

mayan calender=hysterical!

sister,you know you ain't right! :blink:

btw thank god center grove doesn't pander to the "average fan"!

Edited by dugg