Miamisburg

Musical_Spinner

Wow. What a show. Those rifles are amazing. SPIN SPIN SPIN.

And that ending flag is going to turn out to be amazing. I am definitely a fan of them for the rest of the season.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. What a show. Those rifles are amazing. SPIN SPIN SPIN.

And that ending flag is going to turn out to be amazing. I am definitely a fan of them for the rest of the season.

Any thoughts?

I've had the chance to see this show up close and personal a couple times. There is a confidence and intensity in Miamisburg this year that I haven't see since the late 90's. I think people forget that Miamisburg has finished in the top 5, 22 times in 24 years. . . .winning 12 medals along the way. So I think the last 2 years have fooled some people. That said, this year's show has a superior design and is being executed at such a high level, that I think it can take them very far. I'm anxiously awaiting to see how they and Avon shake out next weekend at the WGI regional. Regardless of the outcome, I know Miamisburg's show seems to hit a high note with the audience, they go crazy during that gold flag feature all the way to the end of their show. I know there have been some staff changes, namely bringing on Blessed Sac's creative staff, but I also think "Red" is back. Whatever it is, it's working. It's a fantastic show. . .and you're right, those rifles are pretty impressive but they still need a little cleaning. However, come April.. the sky is the limit!

Also, I'm anxious to see how CG and Centerville stack up. . .I think this is the one of the most talented and best designed shows I've seen Centerville pull off in a LONG time! :-)

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

I've heard that Center Grove can overtake Avon - the Dayton Regional will be VERY interesting.... and all the Sch World guards get to perform in finals so we could see some moving around (possibly) from prelims to finals. VERY exciting!!

I've had the chance to see this show up close and personal a couple times. There is a confidence and intensity in Miamisburg this year that I haven't see since the late 90's. I think people forget that Miamisburg has finished in the top 5, 22 times in 24 years. . . .winning 12 medals along the way. So I think the last 2 years have fooled some people. That said, this year's show has a superior design and is being executed at such a high level, that I think it can take them very far. I'm anxiously awaiting to see how they and Avon shake out next weekend at the WGI regional. Regardless of the outcome, I know Miamisburg's show seems to hit a high note with the audience, they go crazy during that gold flag feature all the way to the end of their show. I know there have been some staff changes, namely bringing on Blessed Sac's creative staff, but I also think "Red" is back. Whatever it is, it's working. It's a fantastic show. . .and you're right, those rifles are pretty impressive but they still need a little cleaning. However, come April.. the sky is the limit!

Also, I'm anxious to see how CG and Centerville stack up. . .I think this is the one of the most talented and best designed shows I've seen Centerville pull off in a LONG time! :-)

well i think cg will stack a little over 10 points above centerville. not a contest. Ive seen miamisburg, and that kind of hype is a little premature. to me its the same miamisburg as the past couple of years. get done early come on strong fade away,......I think centergroves rendition of 1812, like 3 years ago was much more interesting, fun, and exciting to watch. does miamisburg have a concept? it seems like alot of people standing really close together doing a guard show with a bell in the way. centerville needs to watch out for carmel, northview and warren central, come to think of it so does miamisburg. My opinion= miamisburg has no chance at winning the regional not next to avon and centergrove. I see indiana dominating in ohio!

well i think cg will stack a little over 10 points above centerville. not a contest. Ive seen miamisburg, and that kind of hype is a little premature. to me its the same miamisburg as the past couple of years. get done early come on strong fade away,......I think centergroves rendition of 1812, like 3 years ago was much more interesting, fun, and exciting to watch. does miamisburg have a concept? it seems like alot of people standing really close together doing a guard show with a bell in the way. centerville needs to watch out for carmel, northview and warren central, come to think of it so does miamisburg. My opinion= miamisburg has no chance at winning the regional not next to avon and centergrove. I see indiana dominating in ohio!

I bet you're wrong. . . . if CG beats centerville by 10 and CG and Avon both beat 'Burg I won't post for the rest of the year. How about you pony up and do the same?!?! Seems like a fair bet. . . for Indiana Hype! :doh:

PS: we in ohio love your IW groups. . .oh wait! :tongue:

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

I bet you're wrong. . . . if CG beats centerville by 10 and CG and Avon both beat 'Burg I won't post for the rest of the year. How about you pony up and do the same?!?! Seems like a fair bet. . . for Indiana Hype! :doh:

PS: we in ohio love your IW groups. . .oh wait! :worthy:

absolutely you have a deal, with avon and cg beating the burg, but not on the 10 pointing c-ville... as it could be 11 or 12 points. :tongue:

NO WAY!find a different wager i want you both on here and posting throughout the season! :tongue:

absolutely you have a deal, with avon and cg beating the burg, but not on the 10 pointing c-ville... as it could be 11 or 12 points. :tongue:

oh come on. . .how about 10 points or more. There's no way they put that kind of spread on Centerville. . .mark my words. I bet it's more like 6-8

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

PS: we in ohio love your IW groups. . .oh wait! :worthy:

Ps. um hello what do you means ohios world groups, as pride and zydeco both are designed by people that design for the good indiana guards, keith potter, michael townsend, jen house, all three design for cg and avon, and individually at pride, zydeco and onyx!

stop making it ohio versus indiana...esp when ohio is snatchin designers from elsewhere :tongue: all i said is that the guards from indiana would be strong!

all joking aside, i hope to see all guards give good performances at dayton

PS: we in ohio love your IW groups. . .oh wait! :doh:

i beleive there's alot of talented performers from indiana in those ohio ind world guards! :tongue: