FEB. Camp MADISON style!

I'm just excited to see how these new design and brass staff additions are able to influence the final product. And I'm also trying to figure out this BlackBerry device I got yesterday. This thing is awesome but really intimidating! Haha

I learned this weekend that we're surrounded by geniuses. It was ridiculous what went down. I am so excited to be a Madison Scout right now.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned this weekend that we're surrounded by geniuses. It was ridiculous what went down. I am so excited to be a Madison Scout right now.

I'm excited for you dudes too~

MAN! What a weekend that was! I can't wait for the next one. Jason, it was good seeing you again and thanks for the shirt!

-Weedy

MAN! What a weekend that was! I can't wait for the next one. Jason, it was good seeing you again and thanks for the shirt!

-Weedy

Its the origional (from82), great weekend. Keep it up. There is alot to prove this year, lets not let the vibe go to our heads. Lots of work ahead of us, but that was a great camp. Just like all the other ones. See you soon,

JASON- MADISON SCOUTS 2008 RULES!

OK Fabulous Madison Green Gods,

This old fart Scout Alumn (75'-81') who probably also speaks for the rest of my Bro's, says enough already with the after glow jubilant banter. Your participating in a very cruel game of grade school teasing!! Just give it to us already!! DO I need to spell it out?? Feb. Camp DETAILS PLEASE!!

Sincerely,

Jerry H.

MYNWA