Sun Devils on the move again

The website didnt mention openings or wanting new members douchbag. (i found that curious)and wanted more info(mybe all the spots were filled genius).not needing to be begged at all.

Given you arent even affiliated with Sun Devils you seem to be a cry for help.(get help)

You are a piece of work my low IQ friend.

I think the place for this is some place other than here. YIKES !!!

SUN DEVILS ROCK !!! GREAT MEMBERS, MANAGEMENT AND STAFF

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The website didnt mention openings or wanting new members douchbag. (i found that curious)and wanted more info(mybe all the spots were filled genius).not needing to be begged at all.

Given you arent even affiliated with Sun Devils you seem to be a cry for help.(get help)

You are a piece of work my low IQ friend.

Thank you for the feedback about our website.

Edited by mellomallets

The website has been updated.

Like ALL of my other Sun Devils posts...

ALL ARE WELCOME!!!

Even if you are here on vacation and want to get away for a bit. Come check out our camp. Maybe you can convince your families to move down here so you can march!

Register on http://www.sundevilscorps.org

Consider this YOUR invitation to be a part of something new and something special.

St. Augustine High School - Be there

GO SUN DEVILS :tongue:

I shall be marching with the Hawthorne Cabs

Good luck this season! Before I moved to Florida, I was checking out the Cabs as a possibility. I actually considered moving to Jersey just so I could march with the Cabs. (No joke) But alas, warm weather won me over. Anywho, I wish you the best on your season with the Cabs!

See you on the 50!

I am embarassed that a CRU brother would say the things that you have said to this corps. NOT ONE member has been mean to you and yet you seem to spew HATE at the corps and myself. I received your PM and answered it. I have to wonder, with a cultured background you would spew your venom at this corps. You have decided to go elsewhere....please GO! The young members don't need you negativity anyway!

Yeah Sun Devils!

I think that will be it for me tonight. I have to get some rest for camp.

maybe bad press is better than no press......

Ok, I think we have danced enough here. We have been on DCP (almost too much) with way too much information on where we are , what's going on etc. A lot of hard work by many people and yet a post like this sinks all our efforts.

(no luv.... dental work.... dXXXXbag etc....) This was OUR thread on what SD was doing and what's happening.

Let alone a personal battle that should be fought elsewhere......Thanks.......

Anyone can sign up on-line at our web site, as has been stated before, to join the corps (many many times). Anyone can call or e-mail the director/staff posted on the web site. Anyone can PM a poster on DCP associated with SD if you need an answer. Anyone can show up at a rehearsal and just ask somebody. (Like many have done). If you want to be in or just plain curious all ya gotta do is show up.

If we haven't been perfect give us the benefit of the doubt and don't make us look bad. We will continue on with our effort and anyone can be a part of where we are going. We have room for everyone. We want a good competetive drum corps but we also want a drum corps family. If we're doing something wrong...please... let us know. But it has been said that discretion is the better part of valor.

Edited by paradiddle

Well Stated by a very classy organization...

Remember in this activity you need to have a thick skin! (especially with all my brothers and sisters at Cabs... wow do I miss that good natured ribbing!)

Good luck to everyone...

Have a great Camp up near the fountain of Youth!!!!

It's TIME. Going to camp in 15 minutes! You folks better start your commute soon! Don't want to miss "running block" with Trevor.