drum corps introduction video

I'm looking for a good introductory video to the activity of drum corps. I know that when tv stations air the dci championships, they always have a clip explaining what drum corps is or what it means to the members. I'm trying to find one that can help a stranger to the activity understand what drum corps really is. If you know of some good links online, it'd be much appreciated. thanks!

I've heard that the '04 intro is pretty good for stuff like that, and I've done lots of searching, but I can't find it.

Is it on the '04 DVD? WGI includes their videos from championships on their DVDs and usually also on the WGI website.

Please remember, the only links to DCI videos that are allowed on DCP are ones that come directly from DCI or member corps. We'll leave this thread open for more suggestions like davam made above, or in case somebody finds a link on dci.org or an officially sanctioned online video by a member corps.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=82276

Effective Immediately: NO LINKS to audio or video recordings, other than those specifically provided for public viewing on the corps' or DCI's website, will be permitted on the Drum Corps Planet and affiliated sites' forums...

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=1...a7-a60ef60f63f9

There's an intro video just posted on DCI's site. It's the best I've ever seen. Watch it all the way to the end.

That's good stuff.

In the mid 90s DCI put out a nice 10 minute video, I think it was called "This is Drumcorps". It had the Jurasic Park music at the end, and was a pretty good video explaning the different instruments and summer tour.