2008 Brigs Summer Talk Thread

I set one of these threads up a few years ago with great success throughout the summer! It allows readers to follow THE BRIGADIERS in one continuous thread for the whole season. That's not to say we won't have some special announcement threads from time to time to highlight special news or happenings -- because we will.

Let it be the repository for the daily collective good thoughts, wisdom, and chat of some of nicest people on earth...you and us. This is a perfect spot to compliment other corps on their successes as well. To do otherwise is something we would frown on. No, even to compliment my corps by making a relatively negative comparison with another corps is frowned on. With those few thing needing to be said, LET'S TALK!!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I set one of these threads up a few years ago with great success throughout the summer! It allows readers to follow THE BRIGADIERS in one continuous thread for the whole season. That's not to say we won't have some special announcement threads from time to time to highlight special news or happenings -- because we will.

Let it be the repository for the daily collective good thoughts, wisdom, and chat of some of nicest people on earth...you and us. This is a perfect spot to compliment other corps on their successes as well. To do otherwise is something we would frown on. No, even to compliment my corps by making a relatively negative comparison with another corps is frowned on. With those few thing needing to be said, LET'S TALK!!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Well now I know where to waste my time from now on haha. Looking forward to next weekend! But for now it's time to tour Vermont with my Army Band! What a way to spend my Spring Break! *sarcasm off*

Well now I know where to waste my time from now on haha. Looking forward to next weekend! But for now it's time to tour Vermont with my Army Band! What a way to spend my Spring Break! *sarcasm off*

Waste your time...not in the least Chris! Your comments are always worthy!

Your :lol: Army Band will keep you in top shape to play! And when you're not giging you can post. It's the perfect Spring Break :laughing:

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Hello all Brig types!

I miss you all & wish I had the time to march!

Ava is growing by leaps and bounds and will be holding a horn in no time - count on her for the 2021 Brigadiers!

I hope to get up to the 'Cuse for a camp weekend - see you all then!

Mary

Hello all Brig types!

I miss you all & wish I had the time to march!

Ava is growing by leaps and bounds and will be holding a horn in no time - count on her for the 2021 Brigadiers!

I hope to get up to the 'Cuse for a camp weekend - see you all then!

Mary

Mary:

Come up this weekend for the illustrious St. Patrick's Parade...just an hour or so of playing. Then, just stay for the season. :thumbup: OK?

Scott M.

Brigadiers 1993-

Well I actually have a chance to post during my break from tour, but I have nothing important or worthwhile to say other than that I can't wait for this weekend!!!! Hooah!