March Camp! Madison style, here we come.

Sadly, no more book store on State Street...as a former Bus 1 librarian I was dissapointed last year to find that out.

Ah, shame. Red Letter News it is then! Unless that's gone too.

Speaking of such things, I think I've got a collection of "books" collecting dust that I need to donate to the library. Lol

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of such things, I think I've got a collection of "books" collecting dust that I need to donate to the library. Lol

Red Letter News, your the people we are looking for. Sorry you dont like me, find me this summer. Dont kill my vibe. How many members this year do you really know? And talk to. These cats will tell you, right here on this post. Starting Monday, were busy this weekend. An alum. Ill bet I know you. I wont post if it will make you feel better. Mabye its better that way. Bye, Bye.

PEACE,

JASON

Red Letter News, your the people we are looking for. Sorry you dont like me, find me this summer. Dont kill my vibe. How many members this year do you really know? And talk to. These cats will tell you, right here on this post. Starting Monday, were busy this weekend. An alum. Ill bet I know you. I wont post if it will make you feel better. Mabye its better that way. Bye, Bye.

PEACE,

JASON

*scratches head*

I'm sorry, dude...I really am. I tried really hard to decipher that, but it's just not working. It's like it's in another language altogether. I tried though...I really did. Sorry.

Ha! :guinesssmilie: I thought that was the one you were referring to originally. Sadly there seemed to be more video games, and video movies rather than reading...

Give a hoot...Read a book...or at least look at the pictures.

Edited by mrshowfan

I hope a lot of people come out for ensemble on SATURDAY.

-Weedy

Weedy - I'll be there. I'm glad someone posted times/day for ensemble. Camp is at Madison Country Day School, right?

Ha! :guinesssmilie: I thought that was the one you were referring to originally. Sadly there seemed to be more video games, and video movies rather than reading...

Give a hoot...Read a book...or at least look at the pictures.

Eh, I thought Red Letter was on E. Wash. Right down the street from East high. Anyhow...

:laugh:

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Oh wait! You are right, how could I forget! :guinesssmilie:

My bad...the one I was thinking of was the State Street "Arcade"

Oh wait! You are right, how could I forget! :guinesssmilie:

My bad...the one I was thinking of was the State Street "Arcade"

Yep, that's the one I was talking about on State St. Closed now huh? Interesting...

Camp is at Madison Country Day School, right?

YUP

*scratches head*

I'm sorry, dude...I really am. I tried really hard to decipher that, but it's just not working. It's like it's in another language altogether. I tried though...I really did. Sorry.

Its all good. BROTHER!

PEACE,

JASON