Fantasy Drum corps Roster

And, they must be black English Riding Boots (sorry Maggie, no white majorette boots)! I've got mine!!!!

Oh, no problem Vickie. After 6 years of the white polish mess and being accused of wearing "Clydesdale Boots" (Thanks Wayne Downey), I'll be ready for something different.

I REFUSE however, to wear a HAIRNET! buzzi_ruth_gladys.jpg

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh!.....We need to come up with a uniform description. So far, all we have is the guard gals wearing just boots... :ninja: (Now, THAT"S my idea of "Fantasy Drum Corps!)

Oh My! :ninja:

Now, now, as long as we match what the rest of the horn and drumline are wearing, but with a SKIRT, I'll be a happy camper :worthy: And some kind of Cumberbund would be nice, I still have a halfway decent waist to show off :worthy:. Can't say much about the rest though :tongue: .

Black Navy Oxfords on my feet. I wore white bucks earlier in my life - a pain in the buttocks. Plus - I'm going to make a rookie polish my shoes.

On the other end - I want a shako with a tall black plume and a chain chin strap to chew on.

What to wear in the middle? Kilts don't prevent mosquitos from annoying you. :tongue:

So, do we go with Boots or Dancing slippers? :worthy::tongue:

And you can call me Maggie :ninja:

Mmmmmmm, boooooots! :ninja:

And, they must be black English Riding Boots (sorry Maggie, no white majorette boots)! I've got mine!!!!

Mmmmmmm, booooots! :tongue:

Back in the Day.....I've done my share of catching a rifle off my drum or face, espescially when a new girl joined the rifle line and

didn't realize she had to watch the drummers who were backing up blind :tongue:

MMMM, good times baby!!!!

As far as footwear is concerned, I am all for the modern shoes, believe me.

MTX's all the way! :ninja:

Dinkles suc#!!!!!! :tongue:

Okay, on the serious side, for a uniform design for our Fantasy Drum Corps....what do you think?

I had a "vision" this morning. Picture this:

Think 1970's Anaheim Kingsmen. Take out the blue, and substitute a medium forest green. Not too dark, but not Cavaliers green.

Should we go with the classic 'cadet-style' in a color no other corps ever used (exactly) with a shako and plume? Or, a style where an Aussie would work?

Or...should we start with the beautiful chrome Belleville helmets, and build around that headgear?

Chime in...