Fantasy Drum corps Roster

Duh!.....We need to come up with a uniform description. So far, all we have is the guard gals wearing just boots... :tongue: (Now, THAT"S my idea of "Fantasy Drum Corps!)

Boots and guns!

:ninja:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't snap in SLIPPERS!

Boots all the way!

And, they must be black English Riding Boots (sorry Maggie, no white majorette boots)! I've got mine!!!!

Yes, I am SO ready for this! It will be difficult to keep the smile off my own face though... :tongue:

I'm with you there Lee!!!! Rifles through the drum line!!

And, they must be black English Riding Boots (sorry Maggie, no white majorette boots)! I've got mine!!!!

My black riding boots wore out years ago...but the local quilting bee dusted off their sewing machines and happen to have remnant material in all colours of the rainbow. Let us know and we'll start sewing the flags...

...and we sew uniforms too...you'll have to buy the hats

Edited by lindap

Roark1- I once worked with a guard for a few weeks that wore self-designed uniforms. From the bottom up: Tall black riding boots, black riding breetches, a sleeveless vest "open" about an inch (with nothing underneath) w/ 4 small gold chains holding the vest "almost closed", black leather gloves, black Bridgemen hat.

Now, envision all the men around, with their eyes bugging out, and their tongues on the ground. :tongue:

Hey...sounds like a good guard uni for our Fantasy Drum Corps!!! :ninja:

Roark1- I once worked with a guard for a few weeks that wore self-designed uniforms. From the bottom up: Tall black riding boots, black riding breetches, a sleeveless vest "open" about an inch (with nothing underneath) w/ 4 small gold chains holding the vest "almost closed", black leather gloves, black Bridgemen hat.

Now, envision all the men around, with their eyes bugging out, and their tongues on the ground. :tongue:

Hey...sounds like a good guard uni for our Fantasy Drum Corps!!! :ninja:

Oops, better get to the gym.

Hey, wait a minute, this is FANTASY drum corps; I already have a body worthy of this uniform!

Edited by elayes

Oops, better get to the gym.

Hey, wait a minute, this is FANTASY drum corps; I already have a body worthy of this uniform!

Yes, and my hair is also brown again. I LIKE this.

Kinda funny the things you remember...I can picture these girls spinning. I could tell if they were in perfect unison, without watching the rifles! :tongue: And, when they'd catch a toss...the rifles would all come to an abrupt stop, and "other things" would keep moving! :ninja: (just for a second)

I'm with you there Lee!!!! Rifles through the drum line!!

Back in the Day.....I've done my share of catching a rifle off my drum or face, espescially when a new girl joined the rifle line and

didn't realize she had to watch the drummers who were backing up blind :tongue:

Edited by john2780