Countdown results!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definitely be adding a beer or three - but there's no bitter pill involved - just don't want to pay to watch a show that I dislike.

You can do better than the "bitter pill" thing though - right? You need new material :thumbdown:

. . .this coming from Mr. *whine b*tch whine waaaah* Insert disparaging remark about The Cadets here *whine b*tch whine waaaah*

methinks you are the unoriginal one around here.

Good luck with that - have fun! :thumbdown: Maybe you and That TXMystreaux dude could put on your George Hopkins underoos and have a big emotional hug together and take some of those "Bitter" pills he's always mentioning here. :thumbdown:

Hey! Get it right! It's scooby doo or nothing for me in the underoos dept.

. . .and if you actually read my posts you would know I am a Cadets fan, not a Hopkins fan. . .although I do respect the guy, and any other corps director out there.

Hey! Get it right! It's scooby doo or nothing for me in the underoos dept.

. . .and if you actually read my posts you would know I am a Cadets fan, not a Hopkins fan. . .although I do respect the guy, and any other corps director out there.

Its funny...the people that actually know george tend to dislike him in ways that they average 'hater' will never understand, yet still respect him for everything he has done. I mean, I guess i hardly know the guy, but compared to the average person that thinks they have it all figured out on here, I could be his best bud....

I have seen all of these shows three times (1/4's, semi's and finals) if not more already and are fresh in my memory. Why pay more money just to see it on the big screen?
Your making too much sense here!!

Your making too much sense here!!

GO for the the same reason I am...to see MYSELF on the big screen.... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :dry: :dry:

GO for the the same reason I am...to see MYSELF on the big screen.... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :dry: :dry:

No dis on you Nick, just a comment that came to mind when I read this:

I think it would have been more interesting if the audience that showed up was a mix of people from 2008's open class, quarters, semis AND finals there to see themselves on the big screen. This thing is just too top-heavy, so to speak.

No dis on you Nick, just a comment that came to mind when I read this:

I think it would have been more interesting if the audience that showed up was a mix of people from 2008's open class, quarters, semis AND finals there to see themselves on the big screen. This thing is just too top-heavy, so to speak.

I'd like that too actually :thumbdown: , and I hope DCI never does this format again (i enjoyed the other one better). Doesnt mean im going to enjoy this one time any less though :thumbdown: