IA and IO Predictions

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Love Fahrenheit too. ``A`` = Amazing

``World `` = Beautiful and Stunning

The truth is......Florida has some very very strong and wonderful guards in every class !! Best of Luck to everyone in Dayton !!!

I would agree...I saw the Cascades on replay just after their first regional...SHOULD NOT BE IN "A". They played it smart by not going to any other regionals...otherwise, they would have been bumped!

Fahrenheit and River City are both very strong...It will be interesting to see how these two fair against each other...they have been changing positions all year. Farenheit is much more musical and the show is more interesting, but River City has a super strong weapon line. Northgate will be on up there in the rankings as well...REALLY STRONG DESIGN and just a great show that I think will really stand out in the crowd. I will be interested to see how Bethel fairs...I personally don't think they are in the same league as some of the contenders, but that is just my opionion.

I also agree that if Interplay cleans it up some, they will be a definite top spot contender.

The great thing is, we don't have to wait that much longer to see how it all turns out. Best of luck to all units!!!

Scholastic A

1 Colonial HS 97.20

2 Mt. Carmel HS 96.40

3 Pope HS 94.90

4 Wakefield HS - Maroon 94.80

5 Flower Mound HS 94.50

6 LaPorte HS 91.50

7 Cypress Creek HS 89.30

8 Crestview HS 89.00

9 Riverbank HS 88.60

10 Odessa HS 88.40

11 South Hills HS 87.80

12 University HS 85.40

13 Lassiter HS 85.20

14 Hinsdale Central HS 84.10

15 Kell HS 83.90

16 Clayton HS 83.40

Independent A

1 Cascades Independent 96.50

2 Interplay 95.30

3 Capella Winterguard 94.50

4 Fahrenheit 94.50

5 Northgate Independent 92.90

6 Langham Springs 90.40

7 Ars Nova 89.50

8 Bethel Winterguard 89.50

9 The Mark of NSA 89.10

10 Patriots 88.00

11 Project L Independent Performance Group 86.70

12 Pacificaires 85.90

13 Eclectix 85.50

14 Wakefield Independent 84.80

15 Bassett Independent 83.90

Congratulations to NORTHGATE with their highest placement ever (scholastic or independent).

Congratulation to Cascades also, their first year in Independent A and they win it. Can't get much better.

What was Cascades' show about? Unfortunately, I left right after Interplay for a short and much needed beverage refill and missed the first bit of the show and walked in just as they were putting up that cage looking contraption for their elastic bands... Left me rather confused.

But I must say, Interplay.........absolutely breathtaking. The ending flag bit left me flabbergasted.

I think Diamante will be in the one of the top 2 places, and I also think Alter Ego will fall a place or two...... but that's going from only seeing the East Coast shows on Replay. Diamante looked fantastic this last weekend, much cleaner, and their difficulty level and complex design is a bit ahead of Alter Ego IMHO. It's going to come down to who has the best run!

Congratulations goes out to all the IO finalists. I see your post was sent out on Monday, April 7th. Mine comes Monday after the championships. The Independent Open division clearly belonged to Alter Ego the whole year; it was only a matter of who was placing behind them. I say that with a warm heart to all the performers but that was pretty bold of you to say Alter Ego was going to fall a place....or two? Congratulations AE!!!

Irving

Fan of the Arts

Scholastic A

Independent A

1 Cascades Independent 96.50

2 Interplay 95.30

***** 3 (T) Capella Winterguard 94.50

***** 3 (T) Fahrenheit 94.50

5 Northgate Independent 92.90

6 Langham Springs 90.40

7 Ars Nova 89.50

8 Bethel Winterguard 89.50