IA and IO Predictions

I think we all are focusing so hard on the IW guards that we forget some GREAT things are happening in IA and IO. So please dont talk about IW at all in this thread.

What are your feelings and predictions for the IA and IO classes. Who do you think wil come out on top and why?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the highest score will come out on top for both classes. Some guards will have good runs and some will not have such good runs.

Somebody will be unhappy with the results!

What I like most about open class this year is that apart from Alter Ego in first - I have absolutely no idea what happens after that - and that makes it sooooo cool!

Later,

Mike

I predict that you're gonna look good :)

Go Sonnor!! Love the show!! Absolutely stunning. I will be there to cheer for you guys on Thursday. Hopefully we will see you again on Saturday.

Go Sonnor!! Love the show!! Absolutely stunning. I will be there to cheer for you guys on Thursday. Hopefully we will see you again on Saturday.

Thanks Jeremy! Much appreciated.

Later,

Mike

I say Diamante has a great chance to medal this year. They really stepped up their show. Their show, IMO, could fair well in the world class division.

I think Diamante has a chance to medal also. They need to clean it up though. I think Alter Ego, Ventures and Top Hats will be the medalists (in no particular order).

Good luck to all!