Who is Bb in DCA?

donnymusic- Are Blousemen still on G bugles?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cincinnati Tradition is a mix of G and Bb.

Derby City Knights Minicorps has been G, unless they've just changed for this year. (Don't think they have.)

Good heads-up by Tom re Les Diplomates and Scout House Band are Bb. Long history there.

Thanks for these latest compilations. In your list, tweak "Corp-Vets". It has a G as you listed and an another "s" -- "Corp-Vets" s/b "CorpsVets" as Mr. Inman stated. Great thread!

Blouse plays whatever they get. Very well I might add.

i am pretty sure when Star did their alumni corps, prior to them having the mini-corps, it was in Bb.

Correct.

DCK is in G. Though we are giong to be on the field this year, not on the stage. :sad:

Frontier is in Class A this year

did i miss this announcement?

did i miss this announcement?

I heard this a week or two ago but never saw an official announcement posted anywhere. The only thing I found on their website says "has competed in".....:

Frontier is a competitive, all-ages drum & bugle corps. Frontier's rehearsal and performance schedule is weekend-based, and the season runs from January to late summer. Frontier has competed in the Drum Corps Associates (DCA) Open Class division and also the DCI All-Ages division.

allright, that banner has to go.

I spent a good 15 seconds figuring out I didn't have a bug on my laptop screen. :D

Austin Stars are in Bb. Although the mellophones can be a little confused at times.