Dark Horses? All Classes?

SA: Spanish River, University

IA: Patriots, Wakefield

SO: Mission Viejo, Countryside

IO: USF

SW:Cypress Falls

IW: Signature

Good luck to all groups next week in Dayton! I wish I could be there!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SW:Cypress Falls

IW: Signature

Good luck to all groups next week in Dayton! I wish I could be there!

I have to agree. Although I was very critical of Cy falls' show at the beginning of the year, they are in a position to really push to get that last finals.

(I would expect that instructor to hand me a lashing too if they did after that little riff, hahaha) I'm not changing my mind about the show itself perhaps not being a top caliber world show, but if they want it, it's there for the taking.

And Signature, there isn't much to say except they are no stranger to eeking into finals and getting that last spot. I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again.

I also have to throw in a mention of Diamante medaling. I always thought they would this year and their projected score is not that far away from the medalists.

I also have to throw in a mention of Diamante medaling. I always thought they would this year and their projected score is not that far away from the medalists.

Actually, if you go by WGI's projected score and not the one from guardbuzz, Diamante is sitting in the silver medalist position!

Actually, if you go by WGI's projected score and not the one from guardbuzz, Diamante is sitting in the silver medalist position!

Where do I find the WGI version of the rankings?

Where do I find the WGI version of the rankings?

I do not believe WGI officially endorses any of the rankings. Could be wrong though. We have been told in critique that the judges know nothing about the rankings and had no idea they existed or have seen them.

IO - Etude :innocent:

I do not believe WGI officially endorses any of the rankings. Could be wrong though. We have been told in critique that the judges know nothing about the rankings and had no idea they existed or have seen them.

Oh yeah right, I don't really believe that the judges don't know! I know wgi doesn't officially endorse rankings but they do use them........ouch my head hurts after typing that......