126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love drum corps?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really wondering about the people who answered no to this poll. If you don't like drum corps then why are you on a drum corps discussion forum. I can't imagine participating in a forum about something I don't like.

And I can't imagine taking things seriously 100% of the time... ESPECIALLY drum corps.

I'm really wondering about the people who answered no to this poll. If you don't like drum corps then why are you on a drum corps discussion forum. I can't imagine participating in a forum about something I don't like.

The poll is do you LOVE drum corps. Alot lot of people are gonna really like the activity but to cross into love is a whole other thing.

Ok ok... I need to come clean guys. This whole thread started as an inside joke about DCP (Just read the first 3 posts to understand...) Me and my roommate have decided that people take things WAY too seriously on this board... If you haven't noticed, I don't come around these parts much anymore for that exact reason. We decided to play a little joke (Not as good as the one played by him and my ex-roomie on the BOA kids... HAHA!! "BOA Grand Nationals CANCELLED!!! Due to rain." That went over well on the BOA forums... heh.) Anyways, our basic message is, guys, don't take yourselves too seriously. Have some fun. Drum corps is a great thing, cool to be a part of, but when it takes over your life, you have problems. There are much bigger, more important issues out there that, I'm sorry, but drum corps can't address. Regardless, the topics on here get REALLY serious, heated, and frankly, stupid sometimes. So, I decided to post a topic of total nonsense, basically RickRoll all of you, and see who comes on here and tries to be 100% serious about their undying love for drum corps. Some did, and I'm not dissin on them, but seriously guys. Lighten up. It's just marching band... :rock:

EDIT: Love vs. like vs. hate vs. no vs. flutes vs. Hopkins vs. WHO CARES!!!! IT'S A JOKE!!!

EDIT II: If you flame me, you're letting the communists win... Mostly me, but that's a different forum...

Edited by SCVsopAaron