I love drum corps.

Do you love drum corps?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love drum corps?

• Yes.
    • No.

I used to really love drum corps, but as I got to know her a little better, things kind of cooled off between us. I guess we just stay together now because I have nothing better to do.

- Yes...i am only being partially sarcastic... :ninja:

Have you and drum corps considered counseling?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we put a moratorium on Rick Astley, you know, indefinitely? Or are we never gonna give it up, never gonna let it down? Wow, I should be flogged.

AGH!

pwnd twice.

I used to love drum corps. We were together for a while, but then one day she just called me up and broke it off. To this day, I still don't know why. We aren't speaking to each other anymore.

So I've got a few good years left with her.

So I've got a few good years left with her.

And then you'll be sleeping on the couch... It's not pretty, son, but it's part of growing up...

I used to really love drum corps, but as I got to know her a little better, things kind of cooled off between us. I guess we just stay together now because I have nothing better to do.

- Yes...i am only being partially sarcastic... :ninja:

Well maybe you should just leave her alone so I can take her away from you. I can treat her better than you can.

Well maybe you should just leave her alone so I can take her away from you. I can treat her better than you can.

I tried leaving her alone, but she (YEA) keeps calling and mailing me, asking for money. Its even more complicated now that my sister is involved with her... :ninja:

yea....ok, this joke has just about run its course.... :worthy:

All jokes aside, here is a link to a good piece...though the tempo may be too fast for any corps to handle.

NOT GUNNA DO IT!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAAAHHAAHAHAHA !@$#% :ninja::worthy: :baaa: :worthy::ninja::wow::worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: ....etc.

NOT GUNNA DO IT!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAAAHHAAHAHAHA !@$#% :juggle::dancin: :baaa: :rock::bleah::santa::rock::hehe::alien::devil: ....etc.

Thank God I'm not a fish, because I've taken the bait twice in one thread.. :wall:

I'm really wondering about the people who answered no to this poll. If you don't like drum corps then why are you on a drum corps discussion forum. I can't imagine participating in a forum about something I don't like.