IW FINALS

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pride was OK tonight. Not my favorite pride show but it is very pretty and AWESOME movement. They had some issues with moving under tosses tonight for sure.

Well just one more show before we say goodnight to 2008:(

That's not the first time that Braddock has "pushed the line" when it comes incorporating sex into their show. I still remember the quote "Booty booty booty, titty titty titty" from their show a few years ago.

Was that 05 or 06 with the not another love song......hmmmmm. Can't remember. All I remember is that big guy who did an almost flat switch russian and me and my friend almost passed out.

Being that they are from my local circuit, I've seen Pride quite a few times this season. They were good tonight, but not great. After seeing them at circuit championships last weekend, I thought they might give Fantasia a run, but they almost have to be flawless to create the emotional engagement with the audience.

Fantasia while not perfect was still AWESOME!!! Congrats on great season and (what i'm sure will be) the gold.

Was that 05 or 06 with the not another love song......hmmmmm. Can't remember. All I remember is that big guy who did an almost flat switch russian and me and my friend almost passed out.

that was 06...and that had to have been alex, lol

Fantasia was first place all the way. Not fantastically great, a couple bobbles and drops but definitely first place.

I wanted to see them break 99 but they won't with that run.