IW FINALS

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! NEI!! Tons of energy and the best movement i've seen tonight. GREAT Finals show.

Has anyone else noticed that World Class has officially moved into the thirty-something age range? With the exception of Braddock and Corona, most of tonights finalists are ... more mature.

Code Black has mostly young people.

NEi, not a huge response. It was dirtier than I thought it would be. Not sure what to think besides that.

Northeast Ind - Not as much energy as a few other performances I've had the privilege. The saga they endured just getting to Dayton looks to have worn them out a smidge...

NEi, not a huge response. It was dirtier than I thought it would be. Not sure what to think besides that.

Dirtier than I expected (and have seen them), too.

Their movement was better than years past but under the equipment work scv was cleaner.....just cannot get into that show.

In prelims, SCV was very comparable to NEI other than a distant 8th in Equipment (and that cleaned itself up nicely this evening). Could be interesting between these two for the bronze. My head says NEI, but my heart goes with SCV.

Well, that too. I appreciate a well thought out, even though slightly offensive program, over a shock+awe type program. But, we covered that in "other" threads. ;)

That's not the first time that Braddock has "pushed the line" when it comes incorporating sex into their show. I still remember the quote "Booty booty booty, titty titty titty" from their show a few years ago.

Not a spotless pride performance, but well done and performed beautifully. Great movement and staging.

That's not the first time that Braddock has "pushed the line" when it comes incorporating sex into their show. I still remember the quote "Booty booty booty, titty titty titty" from their show a few years ago.

braddock's show was 'well thought-out'???