Mia Michaels

Does anyone know the specifics around her visit? Did she get to see all the world class shows? Both Scholastic and Ind?

I think it's very nice that she came and that WGI invited her. . .I hope she had a wonderful time. If anyone knows or has any feedback on her experience with the WGI Champs, I'd love to know!! :-)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the specifics around her visit? Did she get to see all the world class shows? Both Scholastic and Ind?

I think it's very nice that she came and that WGI invited her. . .I hope she had a wonderful time. If anyone knows or has any feedback on her experience with the WGI Champs, I'd love to know!! :-)

Mia only watched the Top 5 from SW and IW according to what my staff at NEi told us.

I was sitting in the audience wondering if she might be around somewhere. I wish I had been able to get a glimpse! Think she might put some guard stuff on so you think you can dance, or at least talk about it at some point during the season?

I was sitting in the audience wondering if she might be around somewhere. I wish I had been able to get a glimpse! Think she might put some guard stuff on so you think you can dance, or at least talk about it at some point during the season?

No way.

i wonder what a "mia michaels" charges for a personal appearance at an event like wgi or spinfest? :tongue:

Edited by dugg

i wonder what a "mia michaels" charges for a personal appearance at an event like wgi or spinfest? :tongue:

Maybe the open bar and free catered food in the skybox was enough to get her there? :blush:

Edited by Jak