Which 2 legacy DVDs should i buy?

I've got em all.....if you want a few for cheaper.... specifically, 84, 89, 94, 99.... let me know. I have extras

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would get 89 and 92. In fact, that's what I'm

going to do right now - I'm gonna call DCI and get them!!! :smile:

I'm going to get 86 and 95.

98 & 99 Great G- men percussion :smile::wink:

hey does anyone foresee dci marking down the price of the 2000-2006 dvds anytime soon? this buy 2 and get 1 free promotion is just what i need to have all of this decade.

They're already marked down from $69.99 I believe.

hey does anyone foresee dci marking down the price of the 2000-2006 dvds anytime soon? this buy 2 and get 1 free promotion is just what i need to have all of this decade.

Probably after 2009 or 2010. Just imagine the feeling of how old these shows will be when we get there.

I bought 87 & 91.

Just picked up 84 & 85 (almost done)

I've never heard of ANY mail order company cutting off a promotional sale right in the middle of the freaking day. It usally ends at the end of the business day. I called DCI to order the "Buy one get one free" legacy DVD's tapes" and was told that the promotion ended at noon. Nothing I said was going to convince them to let me get the special. They didn't want my money. What the hell difference does a few hours make? They're total idiots with no business sense to cut off sales at noon.

Anybody want to make a few bucks by making me a copy of Santa Clara 89 (Phantom) and Madison 95. Those two shows were on the 05 and 07 Classic Countdown, but DCI isn't selling those DVD's either. Don't understand what's going on in that sales and marketing department...........