Platinum Membership Hooplah

I'm sorry... did I accidentally log on to RAMD?

Hardly...

If you had, this would have turned into a flame fest by now....

Welcome to DCP though!

You know, it would be really nice if DCI recorded each show and put it online for streaming later. Nothing fancy, just a historical video record of each season. Imagine seeing subtle changes happen from the beginning of the season to the end. It would be 'neat' and add value to the service.

Edited by jjeffeory

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was a hiccup or something, because it works fine for me. I wonder if Amazon has such whining and impatient customers? :w00t:

Yes they do..

Trust me I work for a dot come company and if we are off a penny the calls come in.. our search did not work for five minutes and our customer service was ringing off the hook..

Maybe it was a hiccup or something, because it works fine for me. I wonder if Amazon has such whining and impatient customers? :w00t:

Are you kidding? Wanting to have the full length of service you've paid money for is "whining and impatience?" If this is DCI.org's customer service policy, it's no wonder there are so many complaints during the summer.

Are you kidding? Wanting to have the full length of service you've paid money for is "whining and impatience?" If this is DCI.org's customer service policy, it's no wonder there are so many complaints during the summer.

Mr. Big man self-righteous pontificating admin: go back and read the post which I snipped and to which I responded.

I've read the whole thread, thank you, and my post stands. If DCI wants to be a serious business, they ought to be ready for customers to be unhappy when that which they've paid for isn't delivered.

Umm Dave.. yes it is whinning and impatience.. go back and look at the time they posted to the time they said it was working 20 minutes. I don't see anything that says days or hours even. Now did the person call DCI to find out why it was happening? umm No The person did email but didn't think they would reply. then they think let me go to a thread and complain .. Then another says oh neither can I i guess I will have to rethink about buying from dci. etc.. meanwhile it looks like it was a glitch one that was fixed pretty quickly if they had called maybe they would have been told so.. But it is soo much easier to just complain and whine..

so no not kidding.

If it had truly ended it early then yeah complain away. After you get the facts right.

Again I work for an online .com company and we had our search go down for actually two minutes(because it is a key function and monitored ) we moved and fixed the problem in like 15 minutes and Oh my god the calls we got with customers just starting off reaming you know i am member and I paid for good service.. Holy crap we know.. It broke we fixed it

STUFF BREAKS MAN

Yeah, you're missing the point. Your customers want what they're paying for. Your "But this and that breaks and that's the way it goes" doesn't matter, anyone who runs a business knows that the people paying you money don't care about your excuses. They want what they've paid for.

LOL, I've had whining and impatient customers threaten to report me to their or my (US Navy) Captain if they don't get their way.

Including the one overseas who couldn't understand why I wasn't at my desk at 8AM (their time).

Somehow they didn't get the idea that 8AM in Europe was 2AM my time. :w00t: And no they were not promised 24 hour support.

And this clod did it about 4 times over a 6 month period. (Turned out they had a hardware problem and clodo was to cheap to call the repairman.)

Moral: It comes with the territory but heaven help you if I call with a problem and you try to BS your way out of it. (Reason why I dropped two Internet providers.)

Edited by JimF-3rdBari