From a friend, of a friend, of a friend

I 'heard' that Empires drill is way cool for showing off their music this year, more than in the past. They seem to have the drill and music that is going to drive the crowds wild! Can't wait to see them, just hope they can march it well.

They always been one of the tops for entertainment, but this just might be their year. Way excited for the Boston show and to see Empire take home 'Mission Drums'.

So this is 'rumor' , but I tend to think its more fact than just hype.

Let's hear it from Empire!! :blink:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know that their drill was one of the things that kept them out of the top spot last year. I heard good things myself. Personally, I'm really looking forward to their 2008 showing. We've seen what they can do when firing on all cylinders! Should be a great battle at the top again this year!

I always look forward to Empires fan entertaining shows.

Even though I'm an Alumni of the corps, I must admit, from what I've seen at the last practice weekend, they WILL be the corps to beat this year. Incredible show, typical Statesmen Style too, with lots of nostalgia music to give your goosebumps, goosebumps.

I can't wait to see the finished product!

Ray:

Love that you think I "worhsip" you!! It was SOOOOOO good to stand next to you on Sunday to prepare for our first performance this season with our celebrated alumni members in one of my favorite venues - the Lilac Parade!

As far as the drill, the music, the season - all I can say is stop by our rehearsals and check us out to make up your mind. We are having a fabulous time, our membership is awesome, our work ethic is beyond compare and our show will certainly validate Mr. B and his legacy. Can't wait to share our work with our families, our fans, the DCA audiences and those who know and remember Mr. B and what he stood for!

You will not be disapointed!

:blink: