Show Critiques?

So thanks to this gift from the Gods we call the Fan Network has come about, and so many of us basically have access to the Legacy Collection, I'm wondering if anyone would want to participate in a show critique society?

It could be once a week, and we could vote on the show to watch (since we can now watch all of them, or at least the finals ones), and then have a discussion about that particular show. Or we could pick two shows and compare/contrast them, and try to decide who had a better thing going on (like Glassmen 05 and Phantom 89).

There's two ways....we could either

A) Start a discussion board on DCP, or...

B) If we could somehow get a chat-room together (does DCP have a chat-room?), we could actually schedule the discussion for a certain time of the day.

Anyways, I just think it's cool that so many of us can now have access to so many shows, rather than certain people discussing certain shows that they were fortunate enough to have seen. Let me know what you all think!

/sign

Let's start a list, go in order of the people who want to participate . . .and have each one pick our "Show of The Week" as it becomes their turn to watch and discuss.

Could be a fun little on-going thread in the Forums. :laughing:

I would suggest that the shows from the 2008 vote be the first in line:

1st. '91 Star of Indiana

2nd. '93 Star of Indiana

3rd. '04 Santa Clara Vanguard

4th. '95 Madison Scouts

5th. '97 Madison Scouts

6th. '99 Madison Scouts

7th. '07 Bluecoats

8th. '07 Blue Knights

9th. '86 Sky Ryders

10th. '92 Velvet Knights

11th. '01 Madison Scouts

12th. '88 Sky Ryders

Well I'm just going to get this one started. Since it's on my mind and one of my favorite shows, let's say anyone interested in participating should watch....

POWER, PIZZAZ AND ALL THAT JAZZ - 1998 Madison Scouts

....by Saturday. I'll start a discussion at 6:00 pm Pacific time on Saturday, May 17, and we'll go from there.

And I guess as an added bonus, the first person to respond in the post gets to pick the show(s) we're watching next and when the discussion will start.

Any objections?

I’m game but I’ll post after the fact as I don’t post on weekends, usually

Not a fan network person but I do have the entire legacy collection through 2007 and then some…so I should be able to play

Just one to add, sometimes my tone sounds harsh and it seems like I’m shredding shows that I actually enjoy , so no tears on my behalf, ok?