The 2008 White Sabers

Mallet and low brass players - we'd love to see you at Avoca HS this upcoming weekend! Even if it is just to check us out for a weekend, we'd love to have ya.

The White Sabers have been off to an amazing start this spring! 2/3 of our exciting show is currently on the field, but we need a few more people to make it perfect - mostly low brass players; also a vibe player and a rack percussionist to compliment our huge pit. We're also looking for a drum major. The very talented staff and equally talented membership are determined as ever to make this show great. We've got the members, staff, music, equipment, and drill to do it; all we need is just a few more people. We have members from Ohio, Pennsylvania, and all over New York - if you'd like a ride, we can easily get you one.

The White Sabers are a DCA Class A corps that is entering their 4th year of competition and are celebrating their 80th anniversary this year. Our web site is: www.whitesabers.org We fully intend to make our 80th anniversary something very special for everyone and we hope that you can help us out! Send me a message on here, email me at jme5067@psu.edu, talk to me on AIM @ th1nkjbuick, or you can email Director Mark Gerber at drumcpmark@frontiernet.net.

Thanks!

Julia - Front Ensemble Tech (and sometimes visual tech, too)

Edited by Bari2Euphoni5

bump

haha.. it's in.

***************BUMP************* :tongue:

Leslie Amico

Business Manager