DCA MINICORPS' 2008

More important than the rest of this drivle - what I want to know is - When are the ORIGINAL min-corps champions (you can look it up) The Joe Shultz Cadets (from the lower East Side) coming back to restore order to this rag-tag competition?

:tongue:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Ray had to wait for his kid to come home to type it and then wait for his other kid to send it!

Now THAT"S funny............ :tongue:

Actually Ray had to wait for his kid to come home to type it and then wait for his other kid to send it!

Yeah! You weren't breaking my stones when my kid came all the way home from San Francisco for your kid's wedding, were you? You crusty old Defender!

Now THAT"S funny............ :tongue:

Well, for Mike it's funny... for someone NORMAL, I'd give it about a C- or a Bb... Now Moran's funny... if you don't believe me, I'll give you a tape to listen to...

Edited by rayfallon

Well, for Mike it's funny... for someone NORMAL, I'd give it about a C- or a Bb... Now Moran's funny... if you don't believe me, I'll give you a tape to listen to...

and furthermore, I think there's a whole bunch of drum corps that wouldn't mind my kids showing up...

I'll take 'em all...........

J

and furthermore, I think there's a whole bunch of drum corps that wouldn't mind my kids showing up...

Yeah! You weren't breaking my stones when my kid came all the way home from San Francisco for your kid's wedding, were you? You crusty old Defender!

It was great to see Tammy! Why don't you and the boys put a quartet in the DCA individuals? That would be a pretty formidable team. Can you still play for a minute and 1/2? By the way that's crusty old "Crusader" not Defender

Wait........remember this is Ray you're talkin' about........the best 40 second man in the Legionaires

Joe

It was great to see Tammy! Why don't you and the boys put a quartet in the DCA individuals? That would be a pretty formidable team. Can you still play for a minute and 1/2? By the way that's crusty old "Crusader" not Defender