Spartans public performance

I on the other other hand was a fmm of the spartans who decided not to march any where. The spartans were a great organization. They are not the same organization they were. They a large group of bright eyed, busy tailed young people looking for an amazing drum corps experience like me and many others had. Can we let them have that and just wish them the best instead whining and arguing about what happened and what didn't, about what was right and what was wrong. Things change, in this case the spartans have changed. Yes they will not be the spartans we know, but why don't we not talk until they have been on the field to show us who the new spartans are? Good luck to the spartans the citations and every other one of the thousands of young men and women that will be competing this summer. They are the ones that are actually working to entertain us.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they will not be the spartans we know, but why don't we not talk until they have been on the field to show us who the new spartans are?

Chances are some people will like their new image and others will hate it. Those people who like it will talk about it on dcp. Those people who hate it will also talk about it on dcp. You seem very open to the idea of people expressing their opinions AFTER they take the field in the near future. I will hold you to that. When people express their opinions in a few weeks i assume you will no longer be the kid in the school yard breaking up fights. I will be glad to not see your username littered on these threads.

DCP is meant for people to both praise and bit ch. Let both happen.

We can't let drum corps discussion get all "soft" anyway. I would hate to see a forum with only positive and enthusiastic posts. If that happened, soon enough every corps will be getting a Gold Medal around their neck and a championship flag. Not everyone can win and not everyone can be liked. That's just how it is.

I want more parking lot fights.

We've hashed through this before. The topic is now clearly off from its original intent.

So,

Topic closed

As always feel free to PM me or another FSTM for questions or concerns.