Seventh in Brass??????

ridiculous

Edited by patblamo

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison was robbed today!!!! IMO :cool:

On a more positive note, as compared to the last scores for Madison and Xmen, Madison went up 2.125 points while Xmen only went up .05. Madison is closing the gap and making some big moves, which is a very good sign!

GO SCOUTS!!!!!

On a more positive note, as compared to the last scores for Madison and Xmen, Madison went up 2.125 points while Xmen only went up .05. Madison is closing the gap and making some big moves, which is a very good sign!

GO SCOUTS!!!!!

Then again, the last time Madison directly went up against the Crossmen at San Antonio prelims, they only lost by .425 points. Today, they lost by .875 points. Scores from shows where corps don't compete directly against each other don't tell as much of a complete story. Unfortunately, they only meet up directly one more time before quarterfinals (this Monday in Tennessee). So things will be a bit cloudy for a while until the BIG lights go on in Indiana.

Brass - Did not agree with the score but power needs to be added at a few spots

Color Guard - Maybe the word COLOR means color.....IMHO maybe a red stripe or all of the guys could dye their hair red.....HELP

Seventh in Brass??????

ridiculous

Brass has had the same score for the last 3 shows, including Atlanta, with a total score of 16.1.

GE Visual increased by 1.7 up to 16.9.

GE Music went down from last score, but has been all over the board lately.

Visual Performance stayed flat from Van Buren.

Visual Ensemble went up by 1.5.

Color Guard has been improving nightly, and is now at 16.2.

Percussion has also been improving nightly, and is now at 16.35.

Some nice improvements, and still more room to clean. Keep in mind that the Xmen scores were flat from their last show... definitely reachable at this point! And Gmen only scored 0.3 over Xmen, with scores equal to their last performance as well.

How do you spell 10th PLACE???

GO SCOUTS!!!!!

Brass has had the same score for the last 3 shows, including Atlanta, with a total score of 16.1.

I actually laughed when I saw the brass recap. Anybody have some clue who will be judging brass finals week?

If any of you Scouts fans still need a room in Bloomington, or a cheaper one than you have now, go to http://Motel6.com and snag the $50 queen/smoking room before someone else does! That's $50/night, even on the weekend.

Oh, and in return for this hot tip, make with the clicky and send in your contribution to the Join The Corps campaign!

Whoever just snagged this room... we'd better be seeing your name on the Join the Corps list!!!

Edited by Linda Slocum

If any of you Scouts fans still need a room in Bloomington, or a cheaper one than you have now, go to http://Motel6.com and snag the $50 queen/smoking room before someone else does! That's $50/night, even on the weekend.

Oh, and in return for this hot tip, make with the clicky and send in your contribution to the Join The Corps campaign!

Whoever just snagged this room... we'd better be seeing your name on the Join the Corps list!!!

Linda - you crack us up!

We WILL be joining the Corp - I want to check with my company on Monday - I think they also will do matching funds.

Don't know how this computer thing works - so forgive the last post - fat fingers!

Now on a brighter note:

Thank you Madison Scouts for putting on a GREAT show today. My son is a 1st year Sop and he is having a blast. Thye are so focused it'scary.

I know the scores are frustrating to us, but I think (as someone more eloquently posted after SA) it gives the Scouts more drive. The best is yet to come.

Also, wanted to say thanks to staff and volunteers for your countless hours working with our guys.

See you in Bloomington.

Mark & Pam Williams

GO SCOUTS!!!

See you in Bloomington.

Mark & Pam Williams

Mark and Pam, see you at the Bloomington Luxury Hotel, otherwise known as the Motel 6!

My son is a first year as well, and loving every minute of it!

Linda