The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

Wow. I'm surprised this didn't get shut down. Really.

Let's keep on topic. This is the only thread I'm 100% interested in. I'd hate to see it shut down.

Remember - there's an ignore feature for people whose posts you don't want to read.

Yes, the ignore feature is really great! I currently have Turd Star Brigade in the corner on timeout! :thumbup::tongue::thumbup:

So - Any predictions on how far the Scouts will climb after todays rehearsal time? They don't perform again until tomorrow, right?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - Any predictions on how far the Scouts will climb after todays rehearsal time? They don't perform again until tomorrow, right?

Read Chris K's comment on the Scouts forum under Oswego Online... expect some changes on Saturday.

There is some video up on YouTube of the drumline from Rockford. Do a search on Madison Scouts 2008

Wow. I'm surprised this didn't get shut down. Really.

Let's keep on topic. This is the only thread I'm 100% interested in. I'd hate to see it shut down.

Remember - there's an ignore feature for people whose posts you don't want to read.

No worries Andy,

My emergency frontal L. procedure today actually was quite uneventful. I'm feeling much better now. Harmless as your favorite cuddly animal. I've just got this little problem with drooling. Otherwise, I'm fine and will just be over hear smiling a whole lot..........and causing very little trouble at all.......really.

Yes, the ignore feature is really great! I currently have Turd Star Brigade in the corner on timeout! :thumbup::tongue::thumbup:

Actually,

My schedule says that tomorrow (Wed. 6/25) the men are pracicing in E. Troy and THEN it's stand still concert time at the Capital Square along with Picture Time. The Scouts next show is in Thurs. at Oswego Il.

He's not there yet, but as close as can be for me.

Am I the only one who LOVES the scouts new uniforms? They might be the best uniform on the field.

No, and yes they are the best uniform on the field. :tongue:

No, and yes they are the best uniform on the field. :tongue:

I second that! Yet all my friends I've shown so far hate them. Makes me angry! :thumbup:

OK, so what's going on in here tonight? Is it this: so_sport_033.gif

Or is it all back to warm & fuzzies and kittens and puffy clouds, and stuff?

:tongue:

or is it THIS:

iguanaflag.jpg