Done with I&E.

Not sure what this "free speech" is you're referring to. This is a private web site. You have no free speech rights here. Your speech is only protected from the government. (In theory anyway.......)

There is an alternative......of course DCP censored my sig when i had the banner in it. So ya.....whatever.....free speech my A**!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F### Crunchy Frog.

If you hate the Frog and seek Vengeance, one need look no further than the Anti-Crunchy himself, Mushy the Toad.

Details on Mushy Toad to come soon....................

If you lick Mushy Toad, will you hallucinate?

Someone fill me in. DCA is trying to become Disney? The day we stop serving beer will be the first day of my retirement from drum corps spectating.

is that a word?

No, but it should be.

The party's always over when someone mentions Hitler or the Nazis. It's a well known rule, you can probably find it on Wikipedia (true story).

Back on topic, check this note out from our accountant -

$7 x 400 members and 2,000 spectators would give DCA a gross profit of $16,800 per Crunchy Frog performance. Add in profit from Crunchy on-site merchandising, beverage sales, donations, a kissing booth, and any corporate endorsements, and I estimate that a one-time command performance by Crunchy Frog could bring in approximately $ 35,611.00 for DCA. Possibly more revenue if we had time to line up substantial corporate backers by Labor Day Weekend.

This, of course, does not take into account ancillary sources of revenue after the performance, such as DVD sales, Crunchy Frog action figures and toys, or other post-performance merchandising opportunities. If we played our cards right, we could possibly fund the entire next season of DCA with Crunchy Frog.

I am once again forced to point out...

I hate math. You should too.

and Rich stomps them.

There is an alternative......of course DCP censored my sig when i had the banner in it. So ya.....whatever.....free speech my A**!!!

again, no free speech is guaranteed on a private site, so whatever

God, I hope so.

Good question.

As I would have to start that experiment from a state of complete sobriety to accumulate the appropriate data, it may take a while. I'll let you know the details as I discover them.

If you folks think you hated Crunchy...............you'll be PRAYING for Crunchy once you stand before Mushy the Toad in all his horrific spectacle.

Good question.

As I would have to start that experiment from a state of complete sobriety to accumulate the appropriate data, it may take a while. I'll let you know the details as I discover them.

If you folks think you hated Crunchy...............you'll be PRAYING for Crunchy once you stand before Mushy the Toad in all his horrific spectacle.

Need a snare drummer? :tongue:

Edited by drumlaw80