Real DCI Shows

ajw

Was plannig on going to the Brea, CA show this weekend, but am now having oral surgery on Sat. so not sure if I'll but up to going.

But will go to the Walnut, CA show on the 28th. I'm sure I'll run into Matthew at some point that night.

As of right now plans to go to Louisville, Atlanta and Worlds.

I'm going to Toledo, Port Huron and Bloomington.

Birmingham - July 24th - Magic of Mobile's First Public Event - Have an informational booth set up and getting to spend the day with phantom regiment

Atlanta - July 26th - All World Class Corps - Looking forward to all of them. Exciting Show concepts and can't wait to see The Cavaliers, Blue Devils, Boston Crusaders, Spirit, Bluecoats, The Cadets, Phantom Regiment, Blue Stars, just to name a few!! Looking to count how many times the glass in the pressbox has to be replaced between corps and how many babies end up on the field.

Jacksonville - July 27th

World Championships!! Bring it on.

I will be heading to Murfreesboro, Atlanta and Bloomington for the week..... I might even post scores while in Bloomington :P

Currently looking at most of the Ohio shows- Dublin, second Toledo, Dayton, Centerville, Fairfield, Michigan City IN and Richmond KY, as well as Worlds in Bloomington.

Also, would people attending live shows this season consider helping me make DCPI better by having a look at this thread?: :rolleyes:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...p;#entry2259012

For all of us attending worlds we should all catch up and hang out. be cool to meet in erson and plus the simple fact that a few of my fellow directors are actually on my corps staff!!

I am going to the Stillwater show, Mankato show, Madison Regional, and the Coon Rapids show. It kind of helps that I am in those shows with MBI!!! Wish I could afford to go to Finals. Oh well.