The Official 2008 Phantom Regiment Discussion Thread

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not a cmm/fmm of phantom, but i would imagine so. those things always belong to corps members, not general fan #123456.

i disagree. i think a phan can use it for support, even if you don't know the meaning.

SUTA! Always and phorever!

Great score tonight. I had a feeling they would make a nice jump becasue when I turned on my Sirius radio coming home they were playing Wagner on the Pops channel and Debusy on Classical. I love crazy signs.

This is only tangentially related to drum corps, but I thought I'd share...

I was flipping channels tonight, and I heard music that I recognized and stopped. Turns out North by Northwest was on Turner Classic Movies, which as we all know contributed some of the music from PR's 1994 closer!

Drum corps: making you watch movies you've never seen simply because you heard music you liked from a show 14 years prior since 1972.

It's kinda like me enjoying a chocolate commercial and only liking it because it reminded me of Phantom [Flower Duet was the music]

i disagree. i think a phan can use it for support, even if you don't know the meaning.

SUTA! Always and phorever!

eh.

imo, anybody who uses something like that (suta, splooie, etc) without having been a part of the organization is like the friend of the rockstar who feels like he's a rockstar too just because he knows one.

average fans shouldn't WANT to use stuff like suta. but that's just me i guess :bluedevil: three cheers for other opinions(?)

Edited by Kekkles

Just read Courtney's Chronicles from July 11.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Tony Hall has entered the building!

:tongue: TONY HALL! #####IN'! :worthy:

eh.

imo, anybody who uses something like that (suta, splooie, etc) without having been a part of the organization is like the friend of the rockstar who feels like he's a rockstar too just because he knows one.

average fans shouldn't WANT to use stuff like suta. but that's just me i guess :bluedevil: three cheers for other opinions(?)

you'd be surprised that the meaning isn't all that hard to find. u could always bribe someone.