Urgent Need for Guard members

I would love to march with Troopers guard, now all I have to do is get a fake ID saying I am still 21.

I have talked with a few girls in the local band about possibly marching colorguard, but still haven't found anyone that is able to do so yet. But I am gonna keep trying. I would love to see Troopers, along with some of the underdogs move up in the standings. It is so great to see them come back.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word to color guard people, Southwind guard members sitting out, WGI members, age outs, high schoolers looking for a big shot at a DCI World Class tour, the tour is just getting started, now is the time to make your move,scholarship opportunities and reduced fees are a definite possibility!!

All you need to do is "Get On The Bus"

Word to color guard people, Southwind guard members sitting out, WGI members, age outs, high schoolers looking for a big shot at a DCI World Class tour, the tour is just getting started, now is the time to make your move,scholarship opportunities and reduced fees are a definite possibility!!

All you need to do is "Get On The Bus"

That reminds me! When Troop didn't field for 2006 several other corps opened their doors to our kids with the understanding that those kids might choose to return to the corps in 2007. Many of them did. I'm sure the same would apply here.

Anybody else heed the call?

(Ok, this was a thinly veiled attempt at bumping this thread!)

There have been additions to the guard already. Keep chatting this up!

I wish I could spread the word near me but all the idiot schools around where I live stopped competing years ago and don't even have color guards. :angry: