Rockford Lounge

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 10:15 maybe

ET or CST? I'm central, but I didn't know if Rockford is or not... I'm guessing its Eastern but I'm not sure.

I so wish DCI would have afternoon shows like we sensibly do in the UK - its 2.00am in the morning here and I have to stay up for the Blue Stars (my daughter is marching with them) are they on yet??????

I so wish DCI would have afternoon shows like we sensibly do in the UK - its 2.00am in the morning here and I have to stay up for the Blue Stars (my daughter is marching with them) are they on yet??????

They are scheduled to be performing right now...

Rockford's central. Not too horribly far from Chicago.

Ah ok, thanks.

Isn't it a lot cooler in the UK? Last week, we had 100+ degrees during the day. :lookaround:

Is your daughter the girl at the end of the Fan Network clip posted today?