The Official 2008 Crossmen Thread

Yes first sighting of the season....in Pennsylvania, how awesome!

I think Bones lives in Pennsylvania. We could never get him to move to Pennsauken, NJ or Newark, DE. Take him away from Philly cheese steaks, soft pretzels and Robbie Robinson and the poor phantom gets all messed up. Word on the street is that he's spending a lot of time reading Zane Gray westerns. Hook'em Bones!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone knows if they still plan on adding a pre-show performance? Last years was awesome!

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone knows if they still plan on adding a pre-show performance? Last years was awesome!

Don't know, but I do know that last year's pre-show wasn't added this early in the season.

I can't wait to see them on Saturday!

The Crossmen's website www.crossmen.org has a section titled "Daily Planet X"

Click on the link and there you will find details AND photos of what has been happening on tour.

Today, July 1, when I opened to get my daily update,...I was pleased to see a photo of my son smilling back at me.

Everyone...check it out...he is the timpanist with the big smile...very easy one to find! So Proud!

Just under my son's photo is a picture of "Bones" making his first appearance of 2008! Cool.....

Thank you to whomever has been adding the daily entries, it has been great reading and viewing what has been happening on the road. And today, I am very grateful to you for posting my son's photo!

GO CROSSMEN!!!

Edited by heyjude1202

Hi.

they will...give them time...and it's pretty sweet ;)

The Crossmen's website www.crossmen.org has a section titled "Daily Planet X"

Click on the link and there you will find details AND photos of what has been happening on tour.

Today, July 1, when I opened to get my daily update,...I was pleased to see a photo of my son smilling back at me.

Everyone...check it out...he is the timpanist with the big smile...very easy one to find! So Proud!

Just under my son's photo is a picture of "Bones" making his first appearance of 2008! Cool.....

Thank you to whomever has been adding the daily entries, it has been great reading and viewing what has been happening on the road. And today, I am very grateful to you for posting my son's photo!

GO CROSSMEN!!!

Fred Morrison runs the daily planet. You should give him a shout. He loves to talk to people.

Fred Morrison runs the daily planet. You should give him a shout. He loves to talk to people.

Thanks for the information...can you please send me his e-mail address, thought it would be on the corps website, but it is not.

Thanks

Edited by heyjude1202

Thanks for the information...can you please send me his e-mail address, thought it would be on the corps website, but it is not.

Thanks

Great picture of your son on the website!!! :hmmm: I think Fred's e-mail address is fred.morrison@crossmen.org

Score keeps going up! :hmmm: