VK Honk!

I'm not saying they're going to dominate Open Class. I'm not saying they're the best thing in drum corps since PB&J's. What I am saying is how happy I am to see them start their second year so well.

Congratulations to the corps members, instructional staff and management. Keep up the good work.

Garry in Vegas

VK Tenors 71-73

VK Staff 79-85

VK Alumni Coordinator 07-??

PS Still on the fence about marching Open Class? Live in SoCal? Curious about fee assistance? See VK. They might just have a place for you.

Edited by CrunchyTenor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the corps members, instructional staff and management. Keep up the good work.

Arise, Sir Knight!

dancing-nice.gif

i went on the fan network to try to watch VK's show from Walnut, and its not on there, but BDB is. . . how come none of the other corps are. .

Kinda bummed, I really wanted to see VK's show. .

Hopefully the Fan Network will pick it up since VK is quickly becoming (once again) a fan favorite.

i went on the fan network to try to watch VK's show from Walnut, and its not on there, but BDB is. . . how come none of the other corps are. .

Kinda bummed, I really wanted to see VK's show. .

My understanding of the Fan Network was that it was only for the videos produced by the World Class corps, that DCI doesnt make the vids, the corps do. DCI just provides the bandwidth. Am I mistaken?

Edited by Jyri

:rolleyes:

Pictures of this year's VK (and still some from last year) can be viewed at

http://picasaweb.google.com/kberia

I am so not a professional so be nice. You can download them for free.

Enjoy!!! :worthy:

:rolleyes:

Pictures of this year's VK (and still some from last year) can be viewed at

http://picasaweb.google.com/kberia

I am so not a professional so be nice. You can download them for free.

Enjoy!!! :worthy:

THANKS!!! :worthy:

Now a couple of questions:

1. What is the footwear? Are those black hightops with red laces?

2. This one is for the old timers. What other corps have worn top hats? Pride of Cincinatti and Spirit might have, but I just do not remember for sure back to '81. HELP!!!

3. The "hats" were very popular souvie items in the '80s and '90's. Will the current incarnation be available by Nationals or before? Nancy...HELP!!!

The footwear for this year is red Chucks with a black tongue and a black stripe up the back. They had to custom order them from Converse.

THANKS!!! :rolleyes:

Now a couple of questions:

1. What is the footwear? Are those black hightops with red laces?

2. This one is for the old timers. What other corps have worn top hats? Pride of Cincinatti and Spirit might have, but I just do not remember for sure back to '81. HELP!!!

3. The "hats" were very popular souvie items in the '80s and '90's. Will the current incarnation be available by Nationals or before? Nancy...HELP!!!

I planted the seed.

They want to hold onto some extras for obvious safety BUT who knows by finals week maybe they'll let some go....