Blue Stars vs. Colts

Blue Stars vs. Colts  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on July 5th

• Colts
    • Blue Stars

Yes ..................................Jordan....I can still see,but I misinterpreted your sarcasm.Also just joined and still fumbling with the quotes and I am not 50 yet!Blue Stars all the way.........................because they are highly motivated!

Edited by BluestarsEupho80

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to pull for the Colts of course! The Blue Stars are definately better than last year and should compete well to make it in to finals. The 9-12 slots are interesting every year there's always some sort of suspense! Even thought the Colts did not perform in Madison that doesn't mean they were rehearsing and cleaning more. Every year they perform with the Dubuque Symphony and local events are just as important if not more important than doing some shows. Community support of the Colts is pretty huge in Dubuque which allows them to be a pretty stable corps. From what I remember the performance with the Dubuque Symphony is an all day event (if not more) rehearsing other music to perform with the symphony for the concert. I'm sure other corps take time out of there schedule to do local events like this as well.

I'll never quite understand how Blue Stars were up on Spirit by almost 2 points on week before semifinals last year, and end up placing two spots down from them.

LMFAO.............(huge breath)...........LMFAO............(huge breath)............LMFAO

Wow thanks for that I needed a good laugh!

:worthy:

LMFAO.............(huge breath)...........LMFAO............(huge breath)............LMFAO

Wow thanks for that I needed a good laugh!

:worthy:

Hee Hee, touche!

Question for everyone. We all know scores from one show can't be realistically compared to another corps score at a different show. However, it seems logical that comparisons can be made from one show to another based on placement and spreads, given that the corps in question have also gone head to head at another show. So here is a probablity question for all you math wizards. Is it mathamatically probable that Blue Stars will beat Colts on the 5th given the following known facts.

Blue Stars have yet to beat Colts this season at (4?) shows.

Colts have lost to Spirit and Glassmen at every head to head show this season.

Blue Stars have beat Spirit at every show this season.

Blue Stars tied Glassmen at their only show together this season.

Edited by BozzlyB

Jordan..............you are totally wrong.At Madison the hornline was awesome and so was the rest of the corps.I have watched a few practices and have really been impressed.With the proper guidance that hornline will go far,the instructors are awesome.They arent afraid to single a person out and make them play their part.The head horn instructor reminds me a little of Don Hill and Collin Klos put together..........which is a good thing!So if you think they arent motivated I suggest you watch them practice on the field.............I am sure they will make you "eat your words"!Blue Stars hands up! :worthy:

Why call me out for someone else's post? I would certainly go for the Blue Stars. I know you are near 50 and your eyes are not quite what they used to be, but please re-read the thread and post your apology! :cool: