Blue Stars vs. Colts

Blue Stars vs. Colts  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on July 5th

• Colts
    • Blue Stars

This matchup is a good one but I think the advantage based on the shows goes to the Blue Stars

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until Blue Stars manage to beat the Colts (or BK), I have to go with Colts

Blue Stars beat BK in Madison, where they also beat Spirit (who beat Colts) and tied Glassmen (who beat Colts). In my mind (what's left of it) that makes Blue Stars the probable winner, but Colts do have a way of staying one step over Blue Stars.

Edited by BozzlyB

Blue Stars beat BK in Madison, where they also beat Spirit (who beat Colts) and tied Glassmen (who beat Colts). In my mind (what's left of it) that makes Blue Stars the probable winner, but Colts do have a way of staying one step over Blue Stars.

Have you been to a show this season, or is every single one of your opinions based soley off of numbers??

I think it's because the Colt's staff is able to get the show cleaner, quicker.

I have been to a bunch of shows this summer. In my opinion AFTER seeing and hearing ( multiple times) almost every corps EXCEPT the west coasters. Glassmen over Colts by 1, Colts over Blue Star by around.5-.75, Blue Star over Blue Knights by .25, Blue Knights over Spirit by .5, Spirit over Crossmen,by .5, Crossmen over Troopers by 1.5 and Troopers over Scouts by 2.5. These will be close but the positions should remain, minus the west corps. IMO!!!!!

Yes, Blue Stars recently beat BK and Spirit, but remember that last time Blue Stars and Colts met, Blue Stars were still getting beat by those corps. Colts haven't seen these corps. in a while. So, while Blue Stars have passed them, Colts haven't been competing. That's what makes this an interesting one. When Colts were competing last, they were ahead of Blue Stars. By the way, this thread proves there are great match ups at all levels, not just at the top.

Blue Stars have a better designed show; Colts have a more complete show

Colts are executing better now, Blue Stars have more room for improvement

If Blue Stars get their guard together without watering down the work, they’ll most likely beat the Colts, who will still win horns and drums

Yes, Blue Stars recently beat BK and Spirit, but remember that last time Blue Stars and Colts met, Blue Stars were still getting beat by those corps. Colts haven't seen these corps. in a while. So, while Blue Stars have passed them, Colts haven't been competing. That's what makes this an interesting one. When Colts were competing last, they were ahead of Blue Stars. By the way, this thread proves there are great match ups at all levels, not just at the top.

Normal scores, the day before Madison:

http://www.dci.org/scores/?event=83cd5f39-...35-4927b23ed871

It'll be interesting though, what several days of rest and rehearsal will do for the Colts.