Chesapeake Concourse

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody at the show how can report back to us???? :unhappy:

I know this is not in the right place, but the Clifton show is now up on Fan Network--not sure how long it was up, but wasn't supposed to be until 7/8

Will Crown close the gap on Cadets heading into their Homeshow, or will the Cadets new ending help them pull away? Will Crossmen regain momentum and improve by leaps and bounds? Will Boston continue on the path to being an upper echelon corps again?

Thoughts?

:unhappy:

Do not make the mistake of underestimating the Cadets. They are loaded with talented kids with an amazing work ethic, and the staff knows how to tweak a show better than any in the business. Also, Crown has a really good corps with a less than great show. To many snippets of music to process in the short span of a show, and none are done better than the corps that is know for the songs. Their show is somewhere between cute and cheesy, but they are a very good corps.

Place Corps Score

World Class

1 The Cadets 83.950

2 Carolina Crown 82.600

3 Boston Crusaders 77.150

4 Crossmen 72.000

Open Class

1 Teal Sound 69.900

Do not make the mistake of underestimating the Cadets. They are loaded with talented kids with an amazing work ethic, and the staff knows how to tweak a show better than any in the business. Also, Crown has a really good corps with a less than great show. To many snippets of music to process in the short span of a show, and none are done better than the corps that is know for the songs. Their show is somewhere between cute and cheesy, but they are a very good corps.

I guess everyone has their opinions......

I'll be over here in the majority :unhappy:

scores posted on dci.org

1The Cadets 83.950

2 Carolina Crown 82.600

3 Boston Crusaders 77.150

4 Crossmen 72.000

Open Class

1 Teal Sound 69.900

They didn't call Crossmen's score out? What do you mean?

Edited by xbones7480

I know I am not the only one to note this but 27/soa's score for Boston is different from the website. I'm assuming his is at the show and this is what is being announced? What is correct??

FYI, 27/soa edited his (her?) posts to blank them out, so I deleted them.