open class corps director

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Donald Flaherty From Gold Drum and Bugle corps....What love he has for the kids!..and his staff!

Vicki Schaffer - Colts Cadets!!

I have to show some love for GM Kuzma who took over the reigns at Revolution after their year off and put them on the road they are on now.

His positive attitude really inspired a lot of the members who marched there (at least from what I can tell)

...methinks they could use him now...

Bob Jacobs from Jersey Surf for Emperor! I realize that he has nothing to do with Phantom Regiment and their theme this year, but I'd still vote Bob for Emperor!!!! ...just because he's a helluva Great Guy! ...and a funny SOB as well!

Its great to see everyone sending out the love....but seems there is a lot of bias towards their 'home' corps.

hard to expect otherwise...most people probably wouldn't recognize the names of the open class corps...heck some of the "lower" world class corps directors' names aren't that recognizable

Vicki Schaffer - Colts Cadets!!

Also probably the cutest director, and I don't think she'd take offense at that.

Try 7/8 Bill...of course I like conducting pieces of music with a variety of time changes.

Not my job...I just do this (starts to conduct in a 4 pattern)... :laughing: