Caption Change limits

With the passing of the DCP-I Regional shows, the Caption Change limits are now in effect.

What this means: You will be able to make 1 change per week, with a max of 3 captions being changed.

For Instance: Lets say you change GE Music, Vis Perf, and Brass on Wednesday at 1:30PM CST. That means you can not make another change until the following Wednesday at 1:31PM CST. At that time you will be able to change up to 3 more captions.

If you only change 1 or 2 captions, that is all you can make for that week. 1 change, that is it.

If you run into any problems (we had a few random problems last year) please let me know VIA PM!!!

Questions, concerns?

kind of related

why for the July 7th and 8th shows were only GE, Music and Visual listed as captions and not all 8 captions?

For shows that are not a regional, scores are listed with condensed captions. It was a policy change that was approved after DCP-I 8, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Darn, that adds some more guesswork to already having to predict future DCI scores.

For shows that are not a regional, scores are listed with condensed captions. It was a policy change that was approved after DCP-I 8, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That is correct Chris. A measure really to keep some ambiguity to captions selected.

Correct... makes it harder for people to "copy" captions.

Question, my last caption changes were on July 5th, but it's still saying I've changed captions in the last week. Please advise.

Question, my last caption changes were on July 5th, but it's still saying I've changed captions in the last week. Please advise.

Kind of related, is there a way to know when the last caption changes were made? I'm still learning my way around this site and maybe I've missed it.

Thanks,

Chris Collins

King Bolt

Kind of related, is there a way to know when the last caption changes were made? I'm still learning my way around this site and maybe I've missed it.

Thanks,

Chris Collins

King Bolt

The only real way to know is to look in your e-mail for the caption change confirmation and look for a timestamp... or PM me and I can get the exact time for you.

The only real way to know is to look in your e-mail for the caption change confirmation and look for a timestamp... or PM me and I can get the exact time for you.

Still unable to change. Can you tak a look and see whats up.

Thanks,