SCV v. Cavies

Drill  

91 members have voted

1. 1. SCV v. Cavies - Who has the better drill this year?

• SCV
    • Cavaliers

I am going to have to say that SCV, for the first time in my eyes since 2000, has surpassed Cavaliers in terms of best drill. Execution may be diferent; however, this question is based on an aesthetic decision. What do you think? Even though I am sort of biased towards SCV, I've dug Cavies drill over SCVs in previous years.

I am going to have to say that SCV, for the first time in my eyes since 2000, has surpassed Cavaliers in terms of best drill. Execution may be diferent; however, this question is based on an aesthetic decision. What do you think? Even though I am sort of biased towards SCV, I've dug Cavies drill over SCVs in previous years.

SCV is enjoyable at times, but Cavies still have a great and sophisticated package.

SCV is enjoyable at times, but Cavies still have a great and sophisticated package.

This year's drill is probably my least favorite Gaines drill...

Having seen Cavies live, but only having seen SCV online, I would go with Cavies right now. But I think these 2 corps have the best drills on the field this year. Cavies seem a little better with the performance, but I can't wait to see these 2 shows come August.

Pete Webber kicks ###, but based on videos I still go with the cavies here

More often than not, SCV and Cavaliers have had the best drills on the field this entire decade. This year I say SCV is #1.... I was just mesmerized by that opener and it never really let down from there.

WRONG.

That is my argument.

Disagree. I think Cavies staging of the guard this year is light years ahead of the field. Gaines is playing with all types of staging ideas I've never seen.

Totally! Some awesome staging all around. :thumbdown: